PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-25-2009, 01:03 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc diamond
Carrier: cricket

ufa832 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [07.24.09] icedOWTrom [Builds 23009 & 21921] 6.5 Rhodium

thanks
Old 07-25-2009, 09:47 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: hTc Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

powerpower73 is becoming a great contributor

hey man!!! you are sooo cool~~! probably, that's why you were called ICE when you were back in college! heh.

thank you again!!!
Old 07-25-2009, 11:11 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Hey Smiznith. Just wanted to let you know I flashed the titanium release last night. so far so good. Didn't have much time to play with it yet but looks good. Best splash screen I have seen IMO! well....maybe in inclusion of vanilla ice would have been better, just kidding!

loaded everything up and only thing thus far that didn't work is setting>system.longpressendkey. it never opens to change this setting. not a biggie since it's set to lock the phone anyway but wanted to let you know. Also, you do not have htc album linked to the titanium pics menu, once again nothing to lose sleep over. Thanks and I will report back later on.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-25-2009, 11:12 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by smiznith View Post
latest versions have been uploaded and posted. new titanium only up also.. dont forget the feedback!!!

hey, i am getting error message saying that custom_RUU cannot be found.
bummer... well i will wait until it get fixed.

have a nice vacation!
Old 07-25-2009, 11:16 AM
Retired Staff

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerpower73 View Post

have a nice vacation!
I got that error as well. You can extract the exe to a folder and it works. If you do so and in the folder select Custom_RUU and nothing happens, then copy and past another Custom_RUU from another rom folder that you know works. This worked for me. good luck.
Old 07-25-2009, 11:19 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5 View Post
Hey Smiznith. Just wanted to let you know I flashed the titanium release last night. so far so good. Didn't have much time to play with it yet but looks good. Best splash screen I have seen IMO! well....maybe in inclusion of vanilla ice would have been better, just kidding!
Quote:

have a nice vacation!

heh...?? maybe my download was bad... hmmm... i should try to download it again...

rileyd5:
what was the storage after the flash? if you don't mind sharing?

thanks in advance.

*EDIT* ok.. i did this totally wrong. i was going to download titanium only version and i downloaded versin 1.2.1.... guess i was too excited..
and when i ran .exe file to flash, it gave me the msg saying 'custom_RUU cannot be found' error. sorry for confussion. i am downloading titanium version right now.. will let you know.

Last edited by powerpower73; 07-25-2009 at 11:25 AM.
Old 07-25-2009, 11:24 AM
Retired Staff

Quote:
heh...?? maybe my download was bad... hmmm... i should try to download it again...

rileyd5:
what was the storage after the flash? if you don't mind sharing?

thanks in advance.
it was approx 51mb. your download wasn't bad because I experiencing the exact same error message. just right click and extract the exe to folder and it should work. Do you use winrar? good luck.
Old 07-25-2009, 11:30 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
it was approx 51mb. your download wasn't bad because I experiencing the exact same error message. just right click and extract the exe to folder and it should work. Do you use winrar? good luck.
hey.. thanks for the quick reply and thanks for what to do, like i mentioned earlier post, i did downloaded wrong file as well meaning i had to download it anyways.... but now i know what to do! thanks to you.
Old 07-25-2009, 12:41 PM
Retired Staff

one other thing I noticed, the signal bar doesn't turn off when data is off. just throwing these out as I notice.
Old 07-25-2009, 09:11 PM
ICE
Pocket PC: Motorola Everything
Carrier: Big RED
Threadstarter

smiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to smiznith

Quote:
one other thing I noticed, the signal bar doesn't turn off when data is off. just throwing these out as I notice.
riley dude you are the best! thank you soo much for answering all the questions for me.. yeah looks like the exe file i made out of them all didnt come out right (made them pretty late lol) i will re upload them if need be or just put the rar files up.

i will look at those probs for your dude and see whats causing them, maybe need a reg tweak on that long press end key... ill look at them tomorrow, headed to dinner with the wife
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development