PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-04-2009, 09:18 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC touch diamond
Carrier: Sprint

hc1001 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |VICT|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Aurora' (23016) ** || Built August 1st ||

Found an issue.

Im using the aug 1st standard ROM. i set the phone to prompt for a pin if unused for 12 hours.
Everytime i lock the keypad the phone prompts for the pin when i slide to unlock...

any chance you could fix this bug? thanks!

Last edited by hc1001; 08-05-2009 at 12:05 AM.
Old 08-04-2009, 09:19 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC touch diamond

hc1001 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaytuu View Post
P.S. if i just run that one thing what are the other things for???? and thanks again for taking the time foe me
They are supporting files used by the .exe program...
Old 08-04-2009, 10:41 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Hero

mercado79 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmercado79 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmercado79 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
ok then, will my phone work work just by by running that??? or do i need to do more, im good with instruction as long as its clear. i would hate to run that on my phone then it get ****ed and im back to a nokia flip phone from 1995 again :S
Not to be an *******, but you really do need to go back and read the instructions that gianmarco posted for you. It tells you exactly what you need to do, one step at a time. If you don't read the instructions carefully, you're liable to really screw something up. Don't try to jump the gun or wait for someone to make it easy for you. It's important, really.

That being said, the link above will tell you that first and foremost you will need to unlock the phone. It's the first list of instructions (11 steps I think). Secondly, you will need to find a ROM you want to use (this one) and run the RUU executable. It will completely wipe your phone (everything except for the 4gb internal storage). I would also make sure that there's a Bell stock ROM to go back to in case something goes wrong or if you need to take it back to your cell company for service. They may very well tell you you've voided your warranty otherwise.

Anyway, if you're reading these forums, chances are you know more about gadgets/electronics than most people out there. You will probably be able to fix anything that goes wrong....either on your own or with the help of these forums. There are many geniuses around here willing to lend a helping hand.

Good luck and welcome to your new life. Flashing ROM is dangerously addictive!

Hit me with some THANKS!
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 08-04-2009, 11:07 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 4G

londawg314 is a n00b

is there a way to adjust the volume control buttons on the side to only move in single bar increments instead of 3 bar increments?
Old 08-04-2009, 11:54 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

mstai is a n00b

I thought this was covered once before in here but for the life of me I'm unable to find it .... I was wondering if anyone knows the fix to the facebook sync in the contact tab and why it says connection failed everytime I try to connect? I have made sure all my info is correct, I have only been able to use it with 1 contact. Thank you for your help!!!
Old 08-05-2009, 11:51 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

WarAxe is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWarAxe is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWarAxe is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWarAxe is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
P.S. if i just run that one thing what are the other things for???? and thanks again for taking the time foe me
A bunch of us have tried to help you and thus far you haven't clicked 'Thanks' once... so I wouldn't expect much more help.

A lack of understanding of the roles of multiple files within the directories of computer applications represents a gross conceptual error and a level of technical savvy inconsistent with that required to successfully manage a custom ROM lifestyle.
Old 08-05-2009, 11:52 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

WarAxe is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWarAxe is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWarAxe is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWarAxe is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by mstai View Post
I thought this was covered once before in here but for the life of me I'm unable to find it .... I was wondering if anyone knows the fix to the facebook sync in the contact tab and why it says connection failed everytime I try to connect? I have made sure all my info is correct, I have only been able to use it with 1 contact. Thank you for your help!!!
Mine always says "Connected Failed"... BUT, after I cancel out it still connects (!?) and syncs my contacts successfully when I go to the updates tab. Go figure.
Old 08-05-2009, 12:27 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch alltel diamond
Carrier: Alltel (now Verizon)

inferno1 is becoming a great contributor

well i just got my replacement phone (after the magnet fell out of mine) and im all ready to flash
last time i flashed to the energy ROM a new one came out 2 days later..
anyone know if another release is coming soon.... wouldnt mind the lite version if its being made.....
Old 08-05-2009, 01:22 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: htc sprint touch
Carrier: sprint

leoiden is becoming a PPCGeeks regularleoiden is becoming a PPCGeeks regularleoiden is becoming a PPCGeeks regularleoiden is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via MSN to leoiden
Question Re: |VICT|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Aurora' (23016) ** || Built August 1st ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ28 View Post
Yep.. Fixed that in the kitchen. Will work fine on the next build

Alright.. so is that OKAY then... or do u guys want more ? What is the general concesus on stuff that needs to be taken out of the ROM ? TCPMP is a big offender for example at around 6-7 megs. Anything else you guys dont absolutely need ? I could care less since I never use this ROM.. so it's up to you to make it better :P
i have never had any issues with msvc so it is always sad to see you leaving it out !
Old 08-05-2009, 02:30 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2

BFL555 is just getting started

Love this ROM. Do have two questions:
1) How do I disable slider and have hard key to answer incoming calls
2) Is there anyway to increase main memory. I did flash with newest ROM and download few custom cabs on a SC, but have only few Mb memory left. Storage still have lots, but not the main memory

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development