PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-20-2009, 11:38 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus 5
Carrier: AT&T

wmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |VICT|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** || Built Sep 20 ||Manila 2.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by mistabusta View Post
My only issue at this point after a few days of testing is the low amount of memory.

I'd love a stripped down, "clean" version of this ROM. I'd much rather save space and install my apps and whatnot to the Internal Storage.

Unless I'm doing something wrong. If that's the case, any tips would be appreciated.
Unfortunately, NRG's rom are really full, which doesn't leave much wiggle room. Several have encouraged him to come up with a clean version, but at the end of the day, it's just not his style, and of course, this is his rom.
Old 10-21-2009, 12:16 AM
Officer Android
Pocket PC: HTC Hero, T-Mobile G1, Diamond, HTC Evo
Carrier: Sprint

bradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to bradart Send a message via MSN to bradart Send a message via Skype™ to bradart
Re: |VICT|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** || Built Sep 20 ||Manila 2.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by wmdunn View Post
Unfortunately, NRG's rom are really full, which doesn't leave much wiggle room. Several have encouraged him to come up with a clean version, but at the end of the day, it's just not his style, and of course, this is his rom.
Yeah we toyed around with a clean version but honestly, he totally half-***** it. NRG likes flashing and immediately using his phone without much of a gap in between.

Sponsored by Kools.
Old 10-21-2009, 03:09 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Verizon Imagio
Carrier: Alltel

o2l8 is a n00b

Is there a change log for the difference between 10/14 and 10/17?
Old 10-22-2009, 02:39 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

robsta is keeping up the good workrobsta is keeping up the good work
Wirelessly posted (HTC Touch Diamond: HTC-P4600/1.2 Opera/9.50 (Windows NT 5.1; U; en))

Quote:
Originally Posted by o2l8
Is there a change log for the difference between 10/14 and 10/17?
No but I believe there are fixes to the dialer and Manila SMS.
Old 10-22-2009, 04:38 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Htc Touch Diamond
Carrier: Cricket

ballin559 is a n00b

hi i tried searching this thread and forums i love the latest build of energyrom but i got a small problem my battery icon doesnt change from 100% its like frozen idk can someone help?......

im also trying to figure out how to install some extra themes on my phone i have seen that themes are .tsk files but when i download them i keep getting .theme files and some even come with a .theme file and a .png file i have no idea what to do with these if someone could be so kind to help.... i dont know if its different with the energyrom i have the latest build i think its oct. 17? thank you in advance

Last edited by ballin559; 10-22-2009 at 06:44 AM.
Old 10-22-2009, 09:09 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Moment, Diamond
Carrier: SPRINT

COWHEAD is keeping up the good workCOWHEAD is keeping up the good work

New ROM builds are up. 10/22
Old 10-22-2009, 10:04 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Iusacell

jmh_vera is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballin559 View Post
hi i tried searching this thread and forums i love the latest build of energyrom but i got a small problem my battery icon doesnt change from 100% its like frozen idk can someone help?......

im also trying to figure out how to install some extra themes on my phone i have seen that themes are .tsk files but when i download them i keep getting .theme files and some even come with a .theme file and a .png file i have no idea what to do with these if someone could be so kind to help.... i dont know if its different with the energyrom i have the latest build i think its oct. 17? thank you in advance
You have to use a software for installing a theme. I used to have TF3D Config (it has a tab called "Appareance") but since there are many different new builts i haven't installed yet. However, im not sure that Custom Roms, like Energy, are 100% compatible with Themes. Would someone confirm this?
Old 10-22-2009, 10:36 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond (Victor)
Carrier: Bell Mobility

gorestfump is a n00b

"Please wait while your device is being setup. This should take no longer than a couple of minutes"

Why does my phone lie to me?

Flashed stock then the new build (21864) and I am not getting past this point. Flashed stock, then energyRom again (October 22 release) and more of the same. Anyone having any success with the new releases?

Last edited by gorestfump; 10-22-2009 at 10:37 AM. Reason: clarity
Old 10-22-2009, 10:45 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO 2

billyapd21 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Where is the new build. The first post still states Sept 20th build?
Old 10-22-2009, 10:48 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

robsta is keeping up the good workrobsta is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorestfump View Post
"Please wait while your device is being setup. This should take no longer than a couple of minutes"

Why does my phone lie to me?

Flashed stock then the new build (21864) and I am not getting past this point. Flashed stock, then energyRom again (October 22 release) and more of the same. Anyone having any success with the new releases?
Nope, the "fast, stable" build (according to his twitter) does not work. I even flashed back to stock and tried again to no avail. I'm about to try the 23xxx build next to see if I can get that going. I have the exact same situation as you.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development