PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-02-2009, 08:19 PM
A Geek For Eons
Pocket PC: Photon, Xoom
Carrier: Sprint/US, Airtel/India, Telus/Canada

willysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 7/31/09 - ROM | Kitchen | SYS - WM 6.5 23016,21828 - Generic | All Carriers -

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrosler View Post
I think 23016 is worth it. Thats just me though.
What is it about 23016 that you like? (Trying to decide if I want to try it). tnx
Old 08-02-2009, 10:34 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

scrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Re: 7/31/09 - ROM | Kitchen | SYS - WM 6.5 23016,21828 - Generic | All Carriers -

Quote:
Originally Posted by willysp View Post
What is it about 23016 that you like? (Trying to decide if I want to try it). tnx
On 23009 I had wierd issues with the Today Themes and icons. With this build from Da_reeseboy I am not seeing any of that.

as well, it seems a hair snappier.

Donations always accepted but never expected!
Old 08-02-2009, 11:27 PM
VIP n00b
Pocket PC: LG Fathom
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

da_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Scrosler, is the diamond 2 dialer an htc dialer?
Old 08-03-2009, 04:37 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 3D

scrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by da_reeseboy View Post
Scrosler, is the diamond 2 dialer an htc dialer?
Its a Tachi Dialer I think he is reffering to.

It eliminates the scrolling issue when in calls. I personally dont like it but it has no issues with WinMo like the normal HTC dialer does. It also seems to ring faster as well. That could be my imagination though.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-03-2009, 05:22 PM
VIP n00b
Threadstarter

da_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Thanks.

Are you still using a calcu kitchen? Have you gotten 21935 or 21936 working?
Old 08-03-2009, 06:35 PM
AWOL
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro 2 and Samsung Moment

indagroove is keeping up the good workindagroove is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Thanks.

Are you still using a calcu kitchen? Have you gotten 21935 or 21936 working?
I may be mistaken, but I believe that scrosler uses his own kitchen, which is based on some of the same tools in Calcu's kitchen. These tools are really mostly from Bepe and Ervius, who have both moved on to using platformrebuilder (also by Bepe) which is the basis of the Visual Kitchen -- a superior tool. The fact that the creators of these tools are using something new and different should say something to take note of.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-03-2009, 06:52 PM
VIP n00b
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by indagroove View Post
I may be mistaken, but I believe that scrosler uses his own kitchen, which is based on some of the same tools in Calcu's kitchen. These tools are really mostly from Bepe and Ervius, who have both moved on to using platformrebuilder (also by Bepe) which is the basis of the Visual Kitchen -- a superior tool. The fact that the creators of these tools are using something new and different should say something to take note of.
LOL - a superior tool. You had to say it didn't you? I believe you, and I'll be snagging it as soon as I have time to dig in again. I'm just asking around to see if anyone else has gotten it working in the calcu kitchen. I even posted in calcu's thread... its the stubbornness in me I guess - I REFUSE to give up!!! lol.
Old 08-03-2009, 07:38 PM
AWOL

Quote:
LOL - a superior tool. You had to say it didn't you? I believe you, and I'll be snagging it as soon as I have time to dig in again. I'm just asking around to see if anyone else has gotten it working in the calcu kitchen. I even posted in calcu's thread... its the stubbornness in me I guess - I REFUSE to give up!!! lol.
Don't get me wrong, Calcu's kitchen is great for an old style kitchen. I'm just saying that the guys who made those tools aren't even using them anymore. It was hard for me to switch from Calcu's kitchen for a while, since I was really comfortable with it. Now that I'm on the VK, rom building is simply so much easier. Also, I very rarely have to flash back to ship now. I don't even suggest flashing back to ship first anymore, I'm that confident with it.
Old 08-03-2009, 08:17 PM
VIP n00b
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by indagroove View Post
Don't get me wrong, Calcu's kitchen is great for an old style kitchen. I'm just saying that the guys who made those tools aren't even using them anymore. It was hard for me to switch from Calcu's kitchen for a while, since I was really comfortable with it. Now that I'm on the VK, rom building is simply so much easier. Also, I very rarely have to flash back to ship now. I don't even suggest flashing back to ship first anymore, I'm that confident with it.
LOL I understand what you meant - calcu's kitchen is an awesome kitchen, but it appears to be time to move on. I'm downloading VK right now. I might be messaging you throughout the week for help at times.
Old 08-04-2009, 12:12 AM
AWOL

Quote:
LOL I understand what you meant - calcu's kitchen is an awesome kitchen, but it appears to be time to move on. I'm downloading VK right now. I might be messaging you throughout the week for help at times.
No problem, I'll be babysitting this for the next couple of weeks, so I should have some time:

http://www.cabrillomusic.org/

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development