PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-11-2009, 02:41 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

SteveBoat is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 7/9/09 - ROM | Kitchen | SYS - WM 6.5 23004 - Generic | All Carriers -

OK ... thanks. Another request if you're interested. Groove has this thing where he displays the next upcoming appointment when looking at the Today screen. Any chance you'd put that in your next build? I think it's really nice to see it without having to tap the panel.

Thanks again for the great work.
Old 07-11-2009, 02:43 PM
VIP n00b
Pocket PC: LG Fathom
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

da_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveBoat View Post
OK ... thanks. Another request if you're interested. Groove has this thing where he displays the next upcoming appointment when looking at the Today screen. Any chance you'd put that in your next build? I think it's really nice to see it without having to tap the panel.

I think thats just the calendar. Do you have a pic?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-11-2009, 06:43 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by da_reeseboy View Post
Yes, it's on the calendar panel. It show the next appointment on the Today screen without having the calendar selected. I guess indagroove's moved things over to XDA. His ROM is here and there's a picture with the calendar. http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?p=4101260

Thanks.
Old 07-11-2009, 06:55 PM
VIP n00b
Threadstarter

da_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Yes, it's on the calendar panel. It show the next appointment on the Today screen without having the calendar selected. I guess indagroove's moved things over to XDA. His ROM is here and there's a picture with the calendar. http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?p=4101260

Thanks.
Thanks, I'll see what I can do for you...
Old 07-11-2009, 07:30 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond
Carrier: Bell Mobility

higher diamonds is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhigher diamonds is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhigher diamonds is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I just flashed your 23001 ROM

Seems to be working good so far, will keep playing around
Old 07-11-2009, 07:36 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Thanks man. I appreciate it.
Old 07-11-2009, 11:04 PM
N00b

Cap'nChronic is halfway to VIP status based on repCap'nChronic is halfway to VIP status based on repCap'nChronic is halfway to VIP status based on repCap'nChronic is halfway to VIP status based on repCap'nChronic is halfway to VIP status based on repCap'nChronic is halfway to VIP status based on repCap'nChronic is halfway to VIP status based on repCap'nChronic is halfway to VIP status based on repCap'nChronic is halfway to VIP status based on repCap'nChronic is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:

Quote:
Quote:

Thanks.
Quote:
If you guys spend some time at indagroove's new home, you'd find that he tells you how there:

www.everythingdiamond.info
Old 07-11-2009, 11:30 PM
VIP n00b
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cap'nChronic View Post
If you guys spend some time at indagroove's new home, you'd find that he tells you how there:

+1
It is a good site...everyone should check it out.
Old 07-12-2009, 06:22 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cap'nChronic View Post

Thanks for the tip. I found it: http://www.everythingdiamond.info/vi....php?f=17&t=38

It was easy - even for a noob like me. Thanks for the help.
Old 07-15-2009, 09:11 AM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

I see you dont have sprinttv included in the rom, do you know where I can find it?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development