PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-09-2010, 05:49 PM
VIP n00b
Pocket PC: LG Fathom
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

da_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Wm 6.5.3 28014 & 21882 ROM|SYS 12/17/09

23544 w/WM7 titanium interface - http://www.multiupload.com/RVDI7L24SZ

Last edited by da_reeseboy; 03-09-2010 at 07:01 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-09-2010, 06:36 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond / TP2 / Arrive
Carrier: Sprint since 1999

meangreen knows their stuffmeangreen knows their stuffmeangreen knows their stuffmeangreen knows their stuffmeangreen knows their stuffmeangreen knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by da_reeseboy View Post
is that WM7 Titanium or WM7 interface like what was Demoed during WMC?
I guess I should find out by flashing this
thanks Da_reeseboy
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-09-2010, 07:01 PM
VIP n00b
Threadstarter

da_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by meangreen View Post
is that WM7 Titanium or WM7 interface like what was Demoed during WMC?
I guess I should find out by flashing this
thanks Da_reeseboy
Sorry, its WM7 titanium interface. I corrected it.
Old 03-10-2010, 10:25 AM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

drb you still lookin for testers for those crazy roms?
Old 03-10-2010, 11:23 AM
VIP n00b
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangekid View Post
drb you still lookin for testers for those crazy roms?
Go for it and let me know.
Old 03-10-2010, 12:07 PM

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

wasn't sure if you got any definitive responses, I can flash it tonight when I get off work and let you know.
Old 03-10-2010, 12:08 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

The00Stranger is a n00b

It looks good to me. I haven't had any problems. I do prefer different keyboard with xt9. but that's a simple cab install. Nice rom!
Old 03-10-2010, 12:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The00Stranger View Post
It looks good to me. I haven't had any problems. I do prefer different keyboard with xt9. but that's a simple cab install. Nice rom!

is it faster/smoother than the ported ones we been using?
Old 04-21-2010, 02:02 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: sprint diamond w/ obviously stable rom 7-22
Carrier: sprint

etski is keeping up the good worketski is keeping up the good work

Just a status update. I'm still running the 28014 build since mid January without a hard reset! that's 3 months and still running! I don't use titanium or tf3d, just htchome2, but that's because i think it rocks, KISS, if you know what I mean! I do soft reset occassionally, usually due to problems with contacts or just total freeze. For some reason, contact manager occassionally stops displaying basic communication contact info at times, only notes and info display, soft reset always fixes it, but it's annoying. I uninstalled skype yesterday, haven't soft reset since (i think), so maybe it was causing a problem. Not a lot of new diamond roms that sound terribly stable, so I'm still looking at drb's 21887 as my next rom, worst case, I'll go back to 28014.

Thanks DRB. This might be the best, most stable rom I've loaded yet. Wish you still were actively cooking for the diamond.

Don't forget to hit the thanks button when something helped you!

Old 05-19-2010, 01:49 PM

DRB you still cooking ROMs for any devices?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development