PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-21-2010, 06:53 PM
VIP n00b
Pocket PC: LG Fathom
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

da_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Wm 6.5.3 28014 & 21882 ROM|SYS 12/17/09

I'm running it on my TP. What would you like a screenshot of?
Old 02-21-2010, 11:46 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Telus

xclaw is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

I'm new to this rom, what is the gui on the 23529 release? I'm looking for the most generic/stock/barebones titanium or tf3d rom. The frontpage builds look great if this latest is the same.
Old 02-22-2010, 12:17 AM
VIP n00b
Threadstarter

da_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

I think its the same as the one on the right on the front page.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-22-2010, 10:55 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

O.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by xclaw View Post
I'm new to this rom, what is the gui on the 23529 release? I'm looking for the most generic/stock/barebones titanium or tf3d rom. The frontpage builds look great if this latest is the same.
I'm running a very, very bare bones 6.5/21887-based Titanium that has ~140mb/140Mb storage/program on a fresh boot with 0 modules in slot 0. After I cab install everything, including MS 3.5.3, there is still ~120mb/130mb. I don't post anything like this, because I primarily don't see a huge demand for this kind of rom. LMK if you are interested and want to discuss more.
Old 02-23-2010, 04:51 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Diamond

The00Stranger is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by xclaw View Post
This rom does look the same as the pics on the front page. It is more generic than the standard diamond and doesn't have the htc interface (sense) tf3d etc. da_reeseboy cooks excellent roms, always my favorite as I prefer the WM7 Titianum project look with the wider slide bars.
Old 03-07-2010, 10:14 PM
VIP n00b
Threadstarter

Anyone wanna try something new for me? Once again, I don't have a diamond to test these on so I can't even confirm that they boot. Be sure to have a backup rom to flash to just in case... and please let me know which you snagged, confirm whether or not it boots, and how it runs if you don't mind.

These are the latest SYS's I have access to, and are made with a native wm6.5 kernel, hacked from the CDMA TP Kernel. I take no credit for this as I'm not the one to make it, I just added it to my kitchen (found it in OMJ's kitchen thread, and it was linked from a link and so on). If you know who did it please speak up so they get proper credit here. To my knowledge, the only issue is that pulling the stylus out does not turn on the screen.

21895 with SenseUI
23544 w/ standard titanium
Old 03-08-2010, 12:19 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

diamonddiggler is a n00b

Looking good on the Sense UI Rom. The only problem I have seen so far is when I attempt to change the sense homescreen picture you cannot click on anything on the screen. The only thing that is clickable is the bottom and top bars. Let me know if you want me to test any fixes. Seems like biotouch issue like activesync used to have.
Old 03-08-2010, 10:48 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

The00Stranger is a n00b

Titanium works as well - but no WM7 project ???
Old 03-08-2010, 11:23 AM
VIP n00b
Threadstarter

Glad they're both working. I wonder if I can replicate that SenseUI issue on my TP...
And I'd be happy to make a WM7 rom too.
Old 03-08-2010, 11:52 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

The00Stranger is a n00b

I'm always interested in the WM7 interface, it still works best for my fingers. I try the SenseUI once in awhile to see but for me, nothing is better than the standard WM with the wider bars.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development