PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-04-2009, 05:48 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Bell

echomatics knows their stuffechomatics knows their stuffechomatics knows their stuffechomatics knows their stuffechomatics knows their stuffechomatics knows their stuffechomatics knows their stuffechomatics knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 8/14/09 - ROM | Kitchen | SYS - WM 6.5 23028,21840 - Generic | All Carriers -

Thanks for the 23504 build!

Old 11-04-2009, 06:13 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond
Carrier: Telus

skwarek is becoming a great contributor
Re: 8/14/09 - ROM | Kitchen | SYS - WM 6.5 23028,21840 - Generic | All Carriers -

23504 still have the screen lock issue. I also went with S2U2 but I much rather use the simple windows lock screen. Hopefully someone out there has a solution.
Old 11-07-2009, 12:10 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

SteveBoat is just getting started

Thanks for 23504. I just flashed and so far, it's looking good. When I was using 23420 you had a Comm Mgr with a black background. Is there a CAB for it? I liked it.

Thanks again for another great ROM.
Old 11-07-2009, 10:21 AM
VIP n00b
Pocket PC: LG Fathom
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

da_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveBoat View Post
Thanks for 23504. I just flashed and so far, it's looking good. When I was using 23420 you had a Comm Mgr with a black background. Is there a CAB for it? I liked it.

Thanks again for another great ROM.
There's gotta be one somewhere. I don't think it would be too hard to make one either - its just a matter of replacing images, so if all else fails I can make a cab from the oem this evening.

On another note, 23088 was released by monkeybape over on xbeta early this monring and I guess he's also got 23506 and 21876 that he'll be releasing soon here so I will try to get something uploaded with those later today as well. If I share prebuilt ROM's I'll put the black comm manager in them.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 11-07-2009, 10:35 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus 5
Carrier: AT&T

wmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by da_reeseboy View Post
There's gotta be one somewhere. I don't think it would be too hard to make one either - its just a matter of replacing images, so if all else fails I can make a cab from the oem this evening.

On another note, 23088 was released by monkeybape over on xbeta early this monring and I guess he's also got 23506 and 21876 that he'll be releasing soon here so I will try to get something uploaded with those later today as well. If I share prebuilt ROM's I'll put the black comm manager in them.
Thanks Jesse ... always look forward to your releases.
Old 11-07-2009, 11:19 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

SteveBoat is just getting started

Quote:

Thanks. I'll search around and see if I can find one but if you get the chance, that would be great.

Thanks again.

I found one from PLAZmA247 at XDA: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=497475. So far it seems to be working fine. Thanks again for the ROM

Last edited by SteveBoat; 11-07-2009 at 12:15 PM.
Old 11-08-2009, 12:09 AM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

any chance of you doing a 21869 rom?
Old 11-08-2009, 01:01 AM
VIP n00b
Threadstarter

da_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangekid View Post
any chance of you doing a 21869 rom?
Any reason you would want 21869 over 21874?
Old 11-08-2009, 01:05 AM
VIP n00b
Threadstarter

It doesn't look like I'll be getting anything uploaded tonight...sorry. If I can get up early enough in the morning I'll get it done.
Old 11-08-2009, 10:07 AM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

Quote:
Any reason you would want 21869 over 21874?

not other than the fact that I didn't even know 21874 existed. any chance you can rom that one up?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development