PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-14-2009, 08:40 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2 / Blackberry 9700
Carrier: TELUS Mobility

Juicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [For Chefs]: CE OS 5.2.21231 (Build 21231.5.0.1) - SYS/XIP ported for CDMA Diamon

can we get a TPro xip as well?

thx
Old 05-15-2009, 12:08 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Palm Pre/Touch Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

scrambler7 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularscrambler7 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularscrambler7 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularscrambler7 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: [For Chefs]: CE OS 5.2.21231 (Build 21231.5.0.1) - SYS/XIP ported for CDMA Diamon

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjhuffer View Post
Yes that is all that fixes it and it fixes the highlight problem and centering problem. Just apply that registry edit and soft reset. I know what you are saying and I had the same problem but 21222 is truly better. I can't get 21321 to boot yet it just keeps on cycling though the opening diamond screen. I also keep getting a integer overflow and I fix it but i'm assuming that is the problem. Im hoping Indagroove posts his working SYS soon cause I'm just trying to throw it into Calcu's kitchen and nothing. I got 21222 working after a while but I have no idea what the problem is. Despirately want to try out this SYS.
thanks, man. i'll have to give this a try, but likely won't do any flashing until tomorrow. sucks that i got home so late. can't my friends understand that i need to play with my phone???
Old 05-15-2009, 01:24 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by indagroove View Post
Funny, I was just gonna say that if you don't use wmreloc, you may need to recmod that dll.
I'm too lazy to type out the instructions on how to do it, but just replace the file that looks like a folder with the one I have attached if you are having this problem.
Attached Files
File Type: zip MyPhoneConsole.exe.0409.zip (328 Bytes, 15 views) Click for barcode!
Old 05-15-2009, 02:48 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/8525 Unlocked Hermes
Carrier: Sprint/T-Mobile

mikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via ICQ to mikee4fun Send a message via AIM to mikee4fun Send a message via MSN to mikee4fun Send a message via Yahoo to mikee4fun Send a message via Skype™ to mikee4fun

I can get all to boot, but I have an issue with the camera. When trying to use it I get the file "camera' cannot be opened. Either it is not signed with a trusted certificate,.... blah blah blah. Anyone know of a fix for this?
If I helped you, please hit the button.
Old 05-15-2009, 05:22 AM
Indigenous Nudist
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

Torx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIP

is this the final build because apparently winmo 6.5 is "done" according to news
Old 05-15-2009, 08:19 AM
SIR Flash-a-lot
Pocket PC: Hero

KBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torx View Post
is this the final build because apparently winmo 6.5 is "done" according to news
I sure hope not. 21231 is running pretty smooth but still has a little work to go.

Thats how sweet the signal is in my office!!
Old 05-15-2009, 08:31 AM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juicy47 View Post
can we get a TPro xip as well?

thx

+1 for that...

Old 05-15-2009, 09:30 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Palm Pre/Touch Diamond

scrambler7 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularscrambler7 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularscrambler7 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularscrambler7 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torx View Post
i thought it wasn't close to being done? i thought they said it was a rushed product and that they are continually going to be improving the ui
http://arstechnica.com/microsoft/new...ilverlight.ars
Old 05-17-2009, 10:12 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: A Juicy Touch PRO
Carrier: Huh?

jonnrb is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
+1 for that...
+1 for that too
Old 05-17-2009, 05:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond & Blackberry Tour

minmac00t is becoming a great contributor

Sorry i tried searching but cant find it or didnt search enough.

It seems like the name auto suggest for the os is enabled and it conflicts with the keyboards name auto suggest. Any idea how to turn this off. Im using the figer keayboard. I tried disabling thru there but it seems to be not functioning.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development