PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-12-2009, 06:18 PM
AWOL
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro 2 and Samsung Moment
Carrier: Sprint

indagroove is keeping up the good workindagroove is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: NOFrills Rom

Quote:
Originally Posted by salisburyl View Post
Coming this weekend
so this is my first release ever and im just want to see what others think of what i made .this rom will be a 6.1 xbox hd witch is one of my fav i really in joy the weather tab in this one and it stable unlike 6.5 more info to come as we get closer to this weekend
6.5 is pretty dang stable these days, but 6.1 certainly has some advantages which 6.5 does not. Good luck with your rom.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-12-2009, 06:58 PM
VIP BABY
Pocket PC: moto driod
Carrier: verzion
Threadstarter

madcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiderman313 View Post
Will you keep it as clean as possible? I would like to add my own apps, not what someone thinks I need.
this will be a nofrills rom but i will put a taskbar on v.3.1
unless enough people say no they dont wantit speak up if you want to be heard
Old 05-13-2009, 03:30 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Epic 4G
Carrier: Cricket

mrfrosty is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to mrfrosty Send a message via MSN to mrfrosty Send a message via Yahoo to mrfrosty

Thanks for the props PlayBoy. Your up and flying now. Word of advice though; replace ZIP with Pocket RAR (it's all in one) and put in the HTC Calculator. It's pretty comprehensive. Turn it to landscape and you'll see what I mean. Hope the reviews are good. Looks like folks are diggin' this sort of thing so more power to you! Personally you know I gots to stay loaded ( mad props KevanK ). Good luck and good cookin'!
Old 05-13-2009, 07:54 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond
Carrier: Bell Mobility

higher diamonds is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhigher diamonds is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhigher diamonds is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
sprint rom its cooked with care in a ssk kitchen

Ok thanks
Old 05-13-2009, 08:50 AM
VIP BABY
Threadstarter

madcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on rep

i do have plans to make this a genric rom but i still have alot work to do im going to change the sys files before i release it
Old 05-13-2009, 07:47 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 3D

scrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)

Quote:
Coming this weekend
so this is my first release ever and im just want to see what others think of what i made .this rom will be a 6.1 xbox hd witch is one of my fav i really in joy the weather tab in this one and it stable unlike 6.5 more info to come as we get closer to this weekend
Code:
  change log
24mg page pool 
sys 21024
Clean ram v.1.8
Diamond tweak
Diamond config
Google maps
Live search
AdobePDF
QuickGPS
ZIP
LongPressEndKey 
NetworkPlugin 
RandomAccess 
TaskManager 
Teeter 
RSSHub 
Advanced config
Album 
AudioManager_Eng 
Audio booster
MP3Trimmer 
VoiceRecorder 
YouTube 
AutoRun 
AutoShortcut 
BootLauncher 
CAMERA 
GSensorCalibraton
HTCApplication 
psShutXP
tsowens taskbar 3.1
I would like to say thanx to those who have made this possible mrfosty,mightymike,tsowens and a special thanx to ssk for his kitchen and for hosting me
Good deal!

Donations always accepted but never expected!
Old 05-13-2009, 07:51 PM
VIP BABY
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrosler View Post
Good deal!
well it is ur kitchen & the credit goes to u
Old 05-13-2009, 07:59 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 3D

scrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)

Quote:
well it is ur kitchen & the credit goes to u
Yeah but its good that you are sharing with the community.

Iwish more people woudl do this. Makes for more fun and more flashing. I am just one person that thinks a ROM shoudl be one way. When more people cook you can learn more and have more choices ;c)

Thats always good!

EDIT: Its not really "my" kitchen its "everyones" kitchen ;c)
Old 05-13-2009, 11:25 PM
VIP BABY
Threadstarter

ok so im a little early but hears something for now so download NOW .but this weekend there will be something esle if it passes all tests
Old 05-14-2009, 11:25 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Palm Pre

pask2155 is keeping up the good workpask2155 is keeping up the good workpask2155 is keeping up the good work
Re: NOFrills v_1 Rom 5/13/09

hey any screen shots?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development