PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-10-2009, 09:08 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

evertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [5-06-09] JonRom Version 1.6 Custom WM6.5 21222 Sprint rom with Rhodium Manila 1D

Quote:
Originally Posted by touch_rules View Post
I have been reading through all of your pages and decided to check what version I was running. I just downloaded 1.6 May 6th and flashed it but when I go to Device Info it says 1.4. Was this not updated or am I running the wrong ROM. I know I downloaded from the 1.6 link. Thanks.
You should have the right version. Sorry, I just didn't update that text since 1.4.
Old 05-10-2009, 10:37 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

touch_rules is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartouch_rules is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartouch_rules is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: [5-06-09] JonRom Version 1.6 Custom WM6.5 21222 Sprint rom with Rhodium Manila 1D

Awesome, thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by touch_rules View Post
What happened to the old phone ring tones? They are the only ones I can here when my phone is in my pocket. Thanks.

Love the rom so far.

Any answer on this?

Also, I do get a lot of freezing, anyone else? I do more soft resets on all the 6.5's then I ever did with any of the 6.1's.

I always do this:

1.Clear storage
2.hard reset
3.flash back to stock
4.hard reset
5.flash new rom
6.hard reset
7.clear storage
8.restore pim backup and start customizing.
Old 05-11-2009, 01:36 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus

apaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuff

so has anyone on telus tried this rom??? i have searched the thread and the is only one time the one time the wold telus is said and the question has gone un answered !!! thanks alot guys!!
Old 05-14-2009, 01:39 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Telus

echao29 is just getting started
Thumbs up Re: [5-06-09] JonRom Version 1.6 Custom WM6.5 21222 Sprint rom with Rhodium Manila 1D

Quote:
Originally Posted by apaquette0069 View Post
so has anyone on telus tried this rom??? i have searched the thread and the is only one time the one time the wold telus is said and the question has gone un answered !!! thanks alot guys!!
I'm on Telus and finally got this rom working perfectly. here's what i did:

1. Cleared storage and formatted storage card (internal storage)
2. Flashed to Telus stock rom
3. Cleared storage and formatted storage card (internal storage)
4. Flashed to this new rom
4. Removed:
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\Inbox\Settings\Internal Storage\Mail\Attachments]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\Inbox\Settings\Internal Storage\Mail]

4. Ran PIM Backup

After doing the above, no more random freezing and resets. The registry settings only need to be removed if you plan to restore your backed-up messages.

Hopefully my alarm clock will work perfectly tomorrow morning too (or else I'd be late for work again lol)

I find this ROM working better than the new Juicy rom now as the HTC phone canvas works well with the Rhodium manila here and gmail is sending, receiving and updating to/from the server correctly. And somehow no matter what I do, the Bear-Bonz Rom still gives me random hard resets (and freezing at customization afterwards). I like both WM6.5 and Rhodium manila so I'm gonna stay with this rom for now. ^_^

Oh, and remember to turn off Push Internet as it's still not working at this stage. Doing so will save you some battery life

Last edited by echao29; 05-14-2009 at 01:58 AM.
Old 05-15-2009, 03:38 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch diamond
Carrier: sprint

toneman1984 is a n00b

This ROM is fantastic! I've noticed a difference in the tf3d picture viewer in several roms. I'm looking for whatever update i need to obtain the picture viewer that dynamically reacts to your finger. It's hard to explain but the picture viewer i'm looking for allows you to move the picture and then stop half way, so that you can see half of one picture and of of the other in the frame- as opposed to just flicking your finger and having it move in a preset manner. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks!
Old 05-15-2009, 06:10 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

evertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by toneman1984 View Post
This ROM is fantastic! I've noticed a difference in the tf3d picture viewer in several roms. I'm looking for whatever update i need to obtain the picture viewer that dynamically reacts to your finger. It's hard to explain but the picture viewer i'm looking for allows you to move the picture and then stop half way, so that you can see half of one picture and of of the other in the frame- as opposed to just flicking your finger and having it move in a preset manner. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks!
I haven't tried it yet, but album v3.0 may be what you're talking about. I haven't included it because you lose facebook, youtube upload functionality as well as picture rotation. Here's the link: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=499428
Old 05-15-2009, 10:34 PM
VIP Member

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by echao29 View Post
somehow no matter what I do, the Bear-Bonz Rom still gives me random hard resets (and freezing at customization afterwards).
Just want to mention that out of every person that I have ever read about that has ever had random hard resets with any rom the resolution has been the same and it has not been a rom related issue in any case.

This statement applies to scenarios across different public roms, not just mine, and using roms they have built themselves.
Old 05-16-2009, 04:07 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

CharlyDigital is just getting started

So with the new sys out when should we see JonRom 1.7?
Old 05-18-2009, 12:01 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlyDigital View Post
So with the new sys out when should we see JonRom 1.7?
Just finishing testing it so I'll be uploading it soon, but may take a bit to upload because I only have my cell connection at the moment
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-18-2009, 10:36 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond

oberkorn is a n00b
Re: [5-06-09] JonRom Version 1.7 Custom WM6.5 21231 Sprint rom with Rhodium Manila 1D

Not sure if this is an issue with WM 6.5 or JonRom itself. With other ROM releases based on WM 6.1, I would type a text message and the total numbers of characters would be displayed somewhere on the screen. If I type more than 160 characters, two messages would automatically be created and sent. With JonRom, there's nothing to show how many characters I've inputted which means I don't know if I've reached the 160 limit. And if I go past the 160 limit, it just cuts off everything past 160 when I click on send. Also, there's no auto-return in the input box which makes it difficult to see what I've typed out without scrolling back. Any clues as to what's happening?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development