View Single Post
Old 05-15-2009, 10:34 PM
Drybonz
VIP Member

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [5-06-09] JonRom Version 1.6 Custom WM6.5 21222 Sprint rom with Rhodium Manila 1D

Quote:
Originally Posted by echao29 View Post
somehow no matter what I do, the Bear-Bonz Rom still gives me random hard resets (and freezing at customization afterwards).
Just want to mention that out of every person that I have ever read about that has ever had random hard resets with any rom the resolution has been the same and it has not been a rom related issue in any case.

This statement applies to scenarios across different public roms, not just mine, and using roms they have built themselves.