PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-08-2009, 08:44 AM
ICE
Pocket PC: Motorola Everything
Carrier: Big RED

smiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to smiznith
Re: [9-04-09] JonRom Version 2.7 WM6.5 23041 Sprint rom with Manila 2.1/Tachi dialer

Quote:
Originally Posted by evertec View Post
Were you having a problem with midomi and worldcard on this rom or just trying to get for your previous rom? The only way you might be able to remove some of the touchflo/manila files would be to delete the files in the windows folder using a program such as total commander or resco explorer.
I wouldnt try it, thats a freeze/lockup waiting to happen...
best bet is to hope in the kitchen unless evertec drops a titanium only rom...
Old 09-08-2009, 08:46 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

NewYorkLaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNewYorkLaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNewYorkLaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNewYorkLaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: [9-04-09] JonRom Version 2.7 WM6.5 23041 Sprint rom with Manila 2.1/Tachi dialer

Quote:
Originally Posted by smiznith View Post
best bet is to hope in the kitchen unless evertec drops a titanium only rom...
+1 for that "suggestion."
Old 09-09-2009, 06:50 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTV EVO
Carrier: VZW

caleb02 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcaleb02 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcaleb02 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to caleb02 Send a message via MSN to caleb02 Send a message via Yahoo to caleb02

the tf3d if disabled and titiam enabled will cause the phone to have an error of manilafix wm6.5 their is no manila window....

then i can not do anything... phone freezes... cant do clear storage with center pad volume down and power button as my volume buttons do not work,....\

also to get the ##codes# to work i used this... see attachment
Attached Files
File Type: cab dialer_code_fix.cab (1.0 KB, 5 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by caleb02; 09-09-2009 at 06:56 PM.
Old 09-11-2009, 02:11 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC HERO

nutz0098 is a n00b

I'm experiencing a few issues with this version...
1. After taking a picture, the screen turns black and there are random green pixels that display. If I press the HOME button (upper left of D-PAD) then I can get back to the main window. Then If I press the upper-right area (where the drop down arrow used to display) the drop down will display the camera application. I touch the camera app here and the picture I just took displays. I experienced this once back in a previous version but that was several versions ago.

Any one else have this problem? Any ideas?

2. Sometimes when I try to answer the phone and slide the tab over to the left to ANSWER, the phone doesn't respond to this and I end up missing a call. This happens even though I can see the tab sliding to the left and the button displays green and reads ANSWER. This has happened for a few versions now and seems to happen more often than not. I thought for a while that it could be that a data connection is in place and not able to terminate fast enough to answer the voice call. But I believe this has happened when I haven't had the data connection running.
Again, anyone else having this issue?
Any ideas how to prevent this if it is happening to anybody else?

3. After I hang up from a call, and press the home button to exit the dialer, the phone freezes and I have to reset it. This happens about 1 out 4 times.

I made sure to flash the original Sprint ROM and clear storage before I installed the new version, just like I always have. I love this ROM and have been DLing every version since April. I experience few problems for the most part! So, thanks Evertec! Ijust hope you or someone has suggestions for me!
Old 09-19-2009, 01:18 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Threadstarter

evertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by nutz0098 View Post
I'm experiencing a few issues with this version...
1. After taking a picture, the screen turns black and there are random green pixels that display. If I press the HOME button (upper left of D-PAD) then I can get back to the main window. Then If I press the upper-right area (where the drop down arrow used to display) the drop down will display the camera application. I touch the camera app here and the picture I just took displays. I experienced this once back in a previous version but that was several versions ago.

Any one else have this problem? Any ideas?

2. Sometimes when I try to answer the phone and slide the tab over to the left to ANSWER, the phone doesn't respond to this and I end up missing a call. This happens even though I can see the tab sliding to the left and the button displays green and reads ANSWER. This has happened for a few versions now and seems to happen more often than not. I thought for a while that it could be that a data connection is in place and not able to terminate fast enough to answer the voice call. But I believe this has happened when I haven't had the data connection running.
Again, anyone else having this issue?
Any ideas how to prevent this if it is happening to anybody else?

3. After I hang up from a call, and press the home button to exit the dialer, the phone freezes and I have to reset it. This happens about 1 out 4 times.

I made sure to flash the original Sprint ROM and clear storage before I installed the new version, just like I always have. I love this ROM and have been DLing every version since April. I experience few problems for the most part! So, thanks Evertec! Ijust hope you or someone has suggestions for me!
I just posted a new update that should fix most of your issues. The camera issue is known however, but to mitigate it, set to no preview...the camera will return automatically after a second or two after taking a picture.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 09-26-2009, 07:02 AM
Regular 'Geeker

NewYorkLaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNewYorkLaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNewYorkLaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNewYorkLaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: [9-19-09] JonRom Version 2.8 WM6.5 23049 Sprint rom with Manila 2.1/Tachi dialer

I'm surprised to see so few comments about the newest version... I switched to NRG and and am itching to come back, but am a little nervous.. Do you think you'll ever make a titanium only version? I like the programs you've added, but hate the extra overhead associated with manilla.
Pete
Old 10-19-2009, 05:58 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Threadstarter

evertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuff
Re: [10-19-09] JonRom Version 2.9 WM6.5 23060 Sprint rom with Manila 2.1/Tachi dialer

New version posted
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 10-19-2009, 06:16 PM
ICE
Pocket PC: Motorola Everything
Carrier: Big RED

smiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to smiznith
Re: [10-19-09] JonRom Version 2.9 WM6.5 23060 Sprint rom with Manila 2.1/Tachi dialer

welcome back to the kitchen evertec!
Old 10-19-2009, 08:19 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

oliverr871 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularoliverr871 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularoliverr871 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularoliverr871 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to oliverr871

i can't customize my Touchflo3D tabs in the latest version. it just says IDS_FOOTPRINTS_TITLE
Old 10-20-2009, 08:28 AM
N00b

fbeck01 is a n00b

Has anyone been able to download any of these roms? I've tried and tried, get spam popups on a Free file hosting site. I created an account even abut still not able to download it. Is there a direct ftp download or ur to the rom? Please help

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development