View Single Post
Old 09-11-2009, 02:11 AM
nutz0098
Lurker

nutz0098 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [9-04-09] JonRom Version 2.7 WM6.5 23041 Sprint rom with Manila 2.1/Tachi dialer

I'm experiencing a few issues with this version...
1. After taking a picture, the screen turns black and there are random green pixels that display. If I press the HOME button (upper left of D-PAD) then I can get back to the main window. Then If I press the upper-right area (where the drop down arrow used to display) the drop down will display the camera application. I touch the camera app here and the picture I just took displays. I experienced this once back in a previous version but that was several versions ago.

Any one else have this problem? Any ideas?

2. Sometimes when I try to answer the phone and slide the tab over to the left to ANSWER, the phone doesn't respond to this and I end up missing a call. This happens even though I can see the tab sliding to the left and the button displays green and reads ANSWER. This has happened for a few versions now and seems to happen more often than not. I thought for a while that it could be that a data connection is in place and not able to terminate fast enough to answer the voice call. But I believe this has happened when I haven't had the data connection running.
Again, anyone else having this issue?
Any ideas how to prevent this if it is happening to anybody else?

3. After I hang up from a call, and press the home button to exit the dialer, the phone freezes and I have to reset it. This happens about 1 out 4 times.

I made sure to flash the original Sprint ROM and clear storage before I installed the new version, just like I always have. I love this ROM and have been DLing every version since April. I experience few problems for the most part! So, thanks Evertec! Ijust hope you or someone has suggestions for me!