PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-10-2009, 04:09 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

stlucianrasta92 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [7-01-09] JonRom Version 2.0 WM6.5 23001 Sprint rom with Rhodium Manila/Tachi dia

can someone tell me why titanium isnt working yet. by the way im a noob
Old 07-10-2009, 09:03 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond

oberkorn is a n00b
Re: taskbar icon set(s)

Evertec . . . What taskbar icon set(s) did you use?
Old 07-11-2009, 08:51 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch/Touch Pro

avgas is keeping up the good workavgas is keeping up the good work
Re: [7-01-09] JonRom Version 2.0 WM6.5 23001 Sprint rom with Rhodium Manila/Tachi dia

I just bricked my phone after flashing version 2.0
I flashed the ROM with no problems, but then it started freezing, requiring me to remove the battery to reset it everytime.
Now it will not boot up all the way, it keeps getting stuck in the "Touch Diamond" screen. I tried to hard reset, but it will still get stuck at the touch diamond screen. I was able to bring up the rainbow screen, but my pc does not recognize it.
Please let me know what I should do guys
Old 07-11-2009, 09:23 AM
N00b

Ambrose is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by avgas View Post
I just bricked my phone after flashing version 2.0
I flashed the ROM with no problems, but then it started freezing, requiring me to remove the battery to reset it everytime.
Now it will not boot up all the way, it keeps getting stuck in the "Touch Diamond" screen. I tried to hard reset, but it will still get stuck at the touch diamond screen. I was able to bring up the rainbow screen, but my pc does not recognize it.
Please let me know what I should do guys
This is a fairly common problem. Your phone's not bricked. Follow the instructions in this thread and you'll be back up and running.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=51508

-Ambrose
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-11-2009, 07:04 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch/Touch Pro

avgas is keeping up the good workavgas is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambrose View Post
This is a fairly common problem. Your phone's not bricked. Follow the instructions in this thread and you'll be back up and running.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=51508

-Ambrose
Thank you Ambrose, I had already tried flashing on the rainbow screen, but my pc wasn't recognizing, i finally got it to work though, Thanks
Old 07-14-2009, 04:46 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC HERO

nutz0098 is a n00b

Sorry if anyone has already addressed this but since this ROMs version 1.7, anytime I send an SMS/MMS I have two sets of contact suggestions appear while I type the contact in the TO: field. If I choose the contact in the suggestion window that displays the matching contacts (located inside the txt window itself) then I have no problems. If I choose the contact from the matching list that displays inside the keyboard, the SMS will freeze and close after several seconds. Also, if I am typing the contact name in the TO field in an SMS and have to backspace to delete a character, the SMS will freeze and close after several seconds.
I'm thinking that there has to be a setting to turn one of the contact suggestion windows 'off?' I think one of them is conflicting with the other.
I hope this makes sense and that some one else has had this happen?

Oh and by the way, Just as I've always said, this ROM is AMAZING!

**UPDATE** I decided to just use Finger Keyboard instead. This solves the problem with the contact showing up in the Touch Keyboard. If anyone knows of a resolution, I'm still curious of how to adjust the settings to correct the issue.

Last edited by nutz0098; 07-15-2009 at 03:03 AM.
Old 07-15-2009, 12:06 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Diamond

EvanWasHere is just getting started

Loving this ROM. So fast.

1 thing though. For some reason, I can no longer highlight text I have written. So no more copy and paste. Is this a bug or feature and I there any way for me to change? I have tried hard resetting a couple times but have never solved this.

Funny story.. My hardware buttons on my Diamond stopped working. The touch screen still worked though. Also, I could no longer sync with my PC. So I had to take the phone to the Sprint store for repair (I had already spent $100 3 months ago on insurance when my phone stopped responding all together). Since I couldn't connect the phone to the PC, I couldn't put the original Sprint ROM back on. So of course the Sprint technician gave me flak about the phone not being standard. I argued and pleased with him for an hour showing him that u couldn't even hard reset the phone cause all the buttons didn't work.. but the ROM was fine as we could still use the touch screen. He was able to put the motherboard in another phone and everything worked then. But like a $#% he voided my warranty and wrote on my record that I had changed the phone ROM. Whatever. My phone now works. Course now the stylus won't fit back in the phone.. So I have to go to the store today on 57th and Lex (manhattan) and argue with him more. And if he gives me any flak about the warrant being voided cause I upgraded the ROM, I will stick this stylus up is a$$.
Old 07-17-2009, 12:31 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Threadstarter

evertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuff
Re: [7-17-09] JonRom Version 2.1 WM6.5 21921 Sprint rom with Rhodium Manila/Tachi dia

Updated to version 2.1
Old 07-17-2009, 02:48 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon

htowngator is just getting started
Re: [7-17-09] JonRom Version 2.1 WM6.5 21921 Sprint rom with Rhodium Manila/Tachi dia

the file sharing website is slow as dirt right now

will try again later, but I will give this a shot after I try MightyMike & Groovy's collaboration
Old 07-20-2009, 11:45 AM
Lurker

fiveamp is a n00b

is anyone having issues with the activesync and ICS menu that appears when you plug in the usb cable. I don't know if i hit the dont ask me again box, but every time i plug in the usb cable it launches ICS. i can not get activesync to see the phone.

Any ideas?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development