PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-17-2009, 09:39 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

evertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [4-9-09] JonRom Version 1.4 Custom WM6.5 21500 Sprint rom with Rhodium Manila 1D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brera View Post
what an rc?(radio change?...idk)

When will this version be available to download?
Soon... I had it all ready to go yesterday with another version of 6.5 but now I'm finishing up rebuilding it with the new sys and I'll flash and test it before uploading
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-17-2009, 01:21 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

evertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuff
Re: [4-9-09] JonRom Version 1.4 Custom WM6.5 21500 Sprint rom with Rhodium Manila 1D

I have it loaded on my phone but still trying to work out a couple bugs, such as shortcuts in settings not working
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-17-2009, 01:28 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HERO

Leukay is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLeukay is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLeukay is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I must say, i am quite pleasantly surprised. I figured i would try 1.4, and it turns out, this rom is very nice. Ive tried wm6.5 before, but this is by far the most stable i have used. Everything is quick and snappy, and TF3d works very well with this rom. I think i will be staying with these roms for a while. Thanks for the great work evertec!
Old 04-17-2009, 02:43 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Carrier: Sprint "The CDMA gods"

Brera is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to Brera Send a message via Yahoo to Brera

cant wait for 1.5 im sure its gonna own pretty hard

CDMA Vogue in a GSM white housing? Yep I did it!!
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...ght=white+case
Old 04-17-2009, 04:54 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

I didn't have time to completely finish what i wanted to and fully test this and probably won't over the weekend so I'm just going to post it as a beta for now in case some of you want to try it out
Old 04-17-2009, 05:22 PM
Yo, VIP - Let's Kick It!!
Pocket PC: EVO - Rooted & OMJ's Rom

FastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by evertec View Post
I didn't have time to completely finish what i wanted to and fully test this and probably won't over the weekend so I'm just going to post it as a beta for now in case some of you want to try it out
Post it up there, and I'm all over it.
Old 04-17-2009, 05:58 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

1.5 beta

http://myunspace.com/?d=CBF8AE041

http://myunspace.com/?d=2CE4CD721
Old 04-17-2009, 07:05 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HERO

Leukay is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLeukay is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLeukay is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by evertec View Post
Any feedback yet? Just curious if i should go ahead and flash.

Also, if i may make a request, do you think you might be able to throw in BG4ALL? That would really make this ROM sick. Thanks

Last edited by Leukay; 04-17-2009 at 07:37 PM.
Old 04-17-2009, 10:00 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

dcdomain is just getting started

Just downloaded it. Been using inda's grooverom and chronicrom. Figured I'd check out what else is out there before chronicrom comes out of beta.
Old 04-18-2009, 11:37 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO Shift 4G

JQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuff

Running 1.4 right now with bugs I can live with. Not sure if these have been reported before but just reporting on my usage.

1 - Not every time, but I'd say 30% of the time I try to make changes to the today settings...change the background, theme, switch from Windows Default to TF3D etc...My phone freezes and I need to soft reset.

2 - The keyboard, every time I start the phone and use it...I have to click "okay" on two or three warning messages that say "this product has expired please purchase", and then it goes away until I restart the phone again

3 - Do you have a change log for your 1.5 beta.

4 - Not realizing that this came with the latest version of touch response....I went to install Touch Response via a cab install. When I went to install it gave me no warning that I already had the program installed on the device, then when it finished installing my phone soft reset...only it would go to the "Touch Diamond" startup screen and then stay black forever, even after soft resetting again. That was the only time I had to hard reset, and then had no problems after that except for the above listed bugs.

This rom is great, I went from the latest MightyRom to this and couldn't be happier.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development