PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-25-2009, 11:25 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

ebmorgan is becoming a PPCGeeks regularebmorgan is becoming a PPCGeeks regularebmorgan is becoming a PPCGeeks regularebmorgan is becoming a PPCGeeks regularebmorgan is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [3-25-09] Custom WM6.5 rom with Rhodium Manila 1C

So what's the verdict on this ROM? Is it solid? Buggy?
Old 03-25-2009, 11:36 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Treo 650/XV6700/Mogul/Diamond/TP/TP2

auburnmk is becoming a PPCGeeks regularauburnmk is becoming a PPCGeeks regularauburnmk is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

getting corrupt file when trying to extract the second file. have already re-downloaded....
Old 03-25-2009, 11:45 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Threadstarter

evertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by auburnmk View Post
getting corrupt file when trying to extract the second file. have already re-downloaded....
Hmm, I tried downloading from the link myself and it still extracted fine. Anyone else have this problem?
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 03-25-2009, 11:47 AM
Regular 'Geeker

auburnmk is becoming a PPCGeeks regularauburnmk is becoming a PPCGeeks regularauburnmk is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

anyone else having issues with the 2nd download? i keep getting corrupted file messages......
Old 03-25-2009, 11:48 AM
Regular 'Geeker

...and yes, i have re-downloaded...lol don't let my status fool ya..lol
Old 03-25-2009, 12:02 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

evertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuff

I just posted some screenshots, located in the first and third post
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 03-25-2009, 12:19 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Evertec, this looks really good man. Nice work.

Question... are you using Showaco's mod to get the 4 columns on the program launcher? If so, how did you get it to work? Every time I try it I end up with an empty program launcher/no icons.

Thanks.
Old 03-25-2009, 12:24 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drybonz View Post
Evertec, this looks really good man. Nice work.

Question... are you using Showaco's mod to get the 4 columns on the program launcher? If so, how did you get it to work? Every time I try it I end up with an empty program launcher/no icons.

Thanks.
Yes, I'm using Showaco's mod (v3.1b) for the program tab. I got the same thing with HD builds but it's always worked with Rhodium for me.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-25-2009, 12:25 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by evertec View Post
Yes, I'm using Showaco's mod (v3.1b) for the program tab. I got the same thing with HD builds but it's always worked with Rhodium for me.
Hmm... that's the same version I'm using. Can't seem to get it to work.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-25-2009, 12:27 PM
Yo, VIP - Let's Kick It!!
Pocket PC: EVO - Rooted & OMJ's Rom

FastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the community

I downloaded both files fine. Extracted w/ no problem.
I flashed it, and it seemed to work great.

Then I did an extra hard-reset, just to make sure everything was working fine, and now I can get the "Start" button to respond, or any today items to load.

When I reset, the screen is blank.
I can't get to settings and active sync doesn't work.

I've done 2 extra hard-resets.
Going for a 3rd right now.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development