PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-26-2009, 05:39 PM
AWOL
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro 2 and Samsung Moment
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

indagroove is keeping up the good workindagroove is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [062609] grooveROM 5 - CE OS 5.2.21819 (Build 21820.5.0.4) -- [Diamond ROM & Kitc

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYorkLaw View Post
Just a note - I skipped right from 6/23 to 6/25 and for me GPS is not working. I flashed to stock rom and back (as I have learned always to do) and still no gps, but everything else is SMOOTH. Thanks!
Pete
Quote:
Originally Posted by bparvin View Post
I believe the 062609 version is the one with gps working. Not 062509

That would be correct. It even says so in the first post:

Quote:
**UPDATE [062609]:
- GPS fixed
..and there are a number of posts in the last few pages about it, including links to a fix.
Old 06-26-2009, 05:40 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: SPRINT

msl7052 is becoming a great contributor
Re: [062609] grooveROM 5 - CE OS 5.2.21819 (Build 21820.5.0.4) -- [Diamond ROM & Kitc

Quote:
Originally Posted by watzone69 View Post
You bet! I use your kitchen.

I cooked them in last night no problem, Thanks Watzone69 for the OEMs
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-26-2009, 06:17 PM
VIP BABY
Pocket PC: moto driod
Carrier: verzion

madcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by indagroove View Post
Yes it does.
thanx man working great after i removed some dups working great now im going to replace those icons out it will just what i want your the best man
Old 06-26-2009, 07:48 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Evo 4G

abjc89 is a n00b

not sure if anyone is experiencing this, but my weather tab stopped working today...
Old 06-26-2009, 07:51 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Sprint Diamond

corneliuscrisco is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by abjc89 View Post
not sure if anyone is experiencing this, but my weather tab stopped working today, also youtube can't open any videos...
I've been experiencing the same issues.
Old 06-26-2009, 08:37 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Hero

mercado79 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmercado79 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmercado79 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

everything was working great late last night when i first flashed the new sys (custom ROM) but as time passes, everything is acting funny. well, maybe not everything, but opera and sprint picture mail in particular. it's almost like there's a memory leak that gets worse over time, but... it doesn't improve by doing a soft reset. in fact the last soft reset i did, after the phone had frozen, got stuck during boot.

i did the usual flash to shipped, flash to new rom, clear storage and even removed all non essential files/folders from internal storage prior to doing the "clear storage". the only other thing i can think of is something inda mentioned a while back. i restored a backup of my contacts, text messages, and email via SPB Backup. Maybe it's time to go back to PIM Backup for contacts and texts and then let SASHIMI restore my email account settings. The only reason I started using SPB was because back my the Touchflo 3D days, it was the only way I knew how to restore my People tab favorites. Since I'm strictly using 6.5 with the Fave People tab, I guess there's no reason to use it.

Actually, speaking of the Fave People tab, does anyone know how to backup your favorites? Same with TitaniumWeather. It'd be nice to have both remember the settings.

Hit me with some THANKS!
Old 06-26-2009, 08:39 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

niketom843 is keeping up the good workniketom843 is keeping up the good workniketom843 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by abjc89 View Post
not sure if anyone is experiencing this, but my weather tab stopped working today...
Happens to me time to time. Soft reset usually cures that.
Old 06-26-2009, 09:15 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond

NewYorkLaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNewYorkLaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNewYorkLaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNewYorkLaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Sorry for the confusion.
I wrote the wrong date. I did, in fact, jump to 6/26. I had installed the rom an hour before I posted (earlier today).

Anyway, gps still not working. I am trying it with google maps, maybe google is the problem? It worked under every other rom, though. I'll report back tomorrow if it starts working.

Pete
Quote:
Originally Posted by indagroove View Post
That would be correct. It even says so in the first post:

..and there are a number of posts in the last few pages about it, including links to a fix.
Old 06-26-2009, 09:46 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Diam500

damienjp is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by mercado79 View Post
everything was working great late last night when i first flashed the new sys (custom ROM) but as time passes, everything is acting funny. well, maybe not everything, but opera and sprint picture mail in particular. it's almost like there's a memory leak that gets worse over time, but... it doesn't improve by doing a soft reset. in fact the last soft reset i did, after the phone had frozen, got stuck during boot.

i did the usual flash to shipped, flash to new rom, clear storage and even removed all non essential files/folders from internal storage prior to doing the "clear storage". the only other thing i can think of is something inda mentioned a while back. i restored a backup of my contacts, text messages, and email via SPB Backup. Maybe it's time to go back to PIM Backup for contacts and texts and then let SASHIMI restore my email account settings. The only reason I started using SPB was because back my the Touchflo 3D days, it was the only way I knew how to restore my People tab favorites. Since I'm strictly using 6.5 with the Fave People tab, I guess there's no reason to use it.

Actually, speaking of the Fave People tab, does anyone know how to backup your favorites? Same with TitaniumWeather. It'd be nice to have both remember the settings.
Had same issues with SPB Backup.. Nothing would work right for some reason. Ended up using PIM Backup with no issues now... I Really would like to learn how to backup the Fave People and the Weather settings myself.

Also my gps isn't working either using your latest 6/26 files and after doing the fix mentioned though it's not really a problem being i don't use it, just throwing it out there.
Old 06-26-2009, 10:06 PM
I did it all for Ta-nuki
Pocket PC: EVO 4G, Nook Color, Xoom Wifi

watzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by msl7052 View Post
I cooked them in last night no problem, Thanks Watzone69 for the OEMs
I'm glad I could help. It made me get off my butt and make some OEMs.

BTW, my GPS is working fine. I use PIMbackup but only for contacts and appointments.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development