View Single Post
Old 06-26-2009, 08:37 PM
mercado79
PPCGeeks Regular

mercado79 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmercado79 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmercado79 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [062609] grooveROM 5 - CE OS 5.2.21819 (Build 21820.5.0.4) -- [Diamond ROM & Kitc

everything was working great late last night when i first flashed the new sys (custom ROM) but as time passes, everything is acting funny. well, maybe not everything, but opera and sprint picture mail in particular. it's almost like there's a memory leak that gets worse over time, but... it doesn't improve by doing a soft reset. in fact the last soft reset i did, after the phone had frozen, got stuck during boot.

i did the usual flash to shipped, flash to new rom, clear storage and even removed all non essential files/folders from internal storage prior to doing the "clear storage". the only other thing i can think of is something inda mentioned a while back. i restored a backup of my contacts, text messages, and email via SPB Backup. Maybe it's time to go back to PIM Backup for contacts and texts and then let SASHIMI restore my email account settings. The only reason I started using SPB was because back my the Touchflo 3D days, it was the only way I knew how to restore my People tab favorites. Since I'm strictly using 6.5 with the Fave People tab, I guess there's no reason to use it.

Actually, speaking of the Fave People tab, does anyone know how to backup your favorites? Same with TitaniumWeather. It'd be nice to have both remember the settings.

Hit me with some THANKS!