PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-23-2009, 05:02 PM
The Source of Power
Pocket PC: EVO4G & EPIC4g
Carrier: Sprint

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident
Re: [062109] grooveROM 5 - CE OS 5.2.21815 (Build 21815.5.0.5) -- [Diamond ROM & Kitc

Quote:
Originally Posted by smiznith View Post
nice rom groove... its silky smooth... hey, how do i map the soft keys in windows default? i cant figure out the reg edits.. wanna map one of them to device lock...
I haven't yet, but have you tried the Diamond Tweaks or Advanced Config apps? Much easier than doing reg edits. [but I ain't afraid of no reg edits]

Old 06-23-2009, 05:35 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Diamond

SComp23 is keeping up the good workSComp23 is keeping up the good work
Re: [062309] grooveROM 5 - CE OS 5.2.21815 (Build 21815.5.0.5) -- [Diamond ROM & Kitc

My PIE all of the sudden started working now, doesn't freeze anymore.
Old 06-23-2009, 05:42 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Re: [062309] grooveROM 5 - CE OS 5.2.21815 (Build 21815.5.0.5) -- [Diamond ROM & Kitc

Quote:
Originally Posted by SComp23 View Post
My PIE all of the sudden started working now, doesn't freeze anymore.
cool! mine occasionally freezes but it's temporary. truthfully the opera version in this rom is so quick ie is hardly touched by me.
Old 06-23-2009, 10:09 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Diamond

SComp23 is keeping up the good workSComp23 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5 View Post
cool! mine occasionally freezes but it's temporary. truthfully the opera version in this rom is so quick ie is hardly touched by me.
In the SimpleROM I had before this, for some reason Opera wouldn't work right, I couldn't sign on to any forum or any place that required a password, it was weird. I'm going to make Opera the main browser for opening links now.
Old 06-23-2009, 10:24 PM
N00b

landale is just getting started
Re: [062109] grooveROM 5 - CE OS 5.2.21815 (Build 21815.5.0.5) -- [Diamond ROM & Kitc

Quote:
Originally Posted by landale View Post
I am having an issue with A2DP on this latest rom, not sure if it's something with the build or not but I never had this problem before. Basically when I first connect my A2DP devices they work as they should for hands free and wireless stereo. On any future connections though it doesn't connect for wireless stereo, just hands free. In the bluetooth settings both boxes are still checked though. The only way to fix this is to re-pair them, which is kinda annoying. I am using the same programs I did on previous builds so something seems to have changed. Anyone else experience this?
Sorry to bump my own post but I am guessing from the lack of response that no one else is hacing issues with stereo bluetooth with this ROM? I had no issues with the build from two weeks ago so it seems something changed.
Old 06-24-2009, 12:04 AM
The Source of Power
Pocket PC: EVO4G & EPIC4g

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident

Whoooaa.
Something is major messed up.
I just made all my normal mods to the SYS & OEM folders and I can't even get BuildOS to run. When I look in the tools folder, BuildOS.exe isn't even there any more!
After I enter "1" [enter] from the command prompt, I get a message saying that "all_packages_to_one.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience." Then the Command window runs trhough a bunch of stuff and shows a few more errors, the last of which is "Error building OS.nb" Press any key to continue...
I hit a key and the pagepool changer comes up! I close that and the ROM Update Utility comes up! Very odd, as there should be nothing to flash.

I'll work on seeing if I can run this with zero mods of my own... tomorrow. Getting late now.
Old 06-24-2009, 01:59 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Evo
Carrier: Sprint <--anything else would be uncivilized

PaydayJones is just getting started

Inda,

This is a fantastic rom, lightweight and super stable! Thanks...

For the next version would you please consider cooking in EZInput 2.0 along with the enhanced menus? I have used the keyboard and it's the best....thing...going....TODAY! <whoo>.

Also, I have noticed in another build (Juicy 2 things, and I don't know if they are a product of TF3d, or something else....1) the sms screen is substantially better than what we have now. and 2) when you are in your main inbox for outlook and you click to an individual message.... it "fades" from one screen to the other.

I think the chat thing is TF3D and the outlook has to do with the "outlook enhancement.dll" I have seen floating around, but alas I cannot get them to work in the kitchen..... suggestions for a future rom? perhaps? ramblings of a madman way past his bedtime? indeed!
Old 06-24-2009, 06:43 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond

NewYorkLaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNewYorkLaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNewYorkLaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNewYorkLaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by landale View Post
Sorry to bump my own post but I am guessing from the lack of response that no one else is hacing issues with stereo bluetooth with this ROM? I had no issues with the build from two weeks ago so it seems something changed.
I have noticed this, too, you are not alone. When I delete and re-pair, all is good again for that connection.
Pete
Old 06-24-2009, 08:15 AM
N00b

landale is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYorkLaw View Post
I have noticed this, too, you are not alone. When I delete and re-pair, all is good again for that connection.
Pete
Thanks, I am glad its not just me. I wonder if it's something with Groove's ROM or something with all ROM's on 21815. I never had this problem with Groove's ROM from 6/12 which was the one I was on previously.
Old 06-24-2009, 01:53 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: sprint diamond w/ obviously stable rom 7-22
Carrier: sprint

etski is keeping up the good worketski is keeping up the good work

I'm groovin on the 6/21 rom with no problems except none of the device lock programs seem to work properly so I've removed all of them that I've tried. I've moved to the ultralite/grooverom 6.5 dialer and liking it better than the HTC stock so far. I've found the HTChome2 version of the today screen http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=42150 works best for me, none of the rotate problems I've told you about. Just one thing, I would love just the plain black HTC or black sprint theme instead of your ultralite for readability sake. Do you happen do have one of those themes cabbed up? I tried some black themes I found out there, but they seemed to screw up my task bar and I'd rather have stock theme if possible to avoid any issues. At one point my battery usage was way up and I didn't know if it was because I was using the telus radio or if it could have possibly been related to the themes I downloaded, but right now I've gone back to basic grooverom plus htchome2 and everythings good, so if you have a basic theme, that would be much appreciated! Thanks for all your hard work!!! You really are the best!!! Reading the other threads, everybody has trouble with all the other roms, you definitely have the cleanest!!!!! If you ever make it to Utah, I'll gladly buy you some beers!!!!

Don't forget to hit the thanks button when something helped you!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development