PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-21-2009, 08:48 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

lazyboy0172 is keeping up the good worklazyboy0172 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to lazyboy0172 Send a message via MSN to lazyboy0172
Re: [052109] grooveROM 5 -- CE OS 5.2.21232 (Build 21232.5.0.1)

okay, i don't want to be one of those people that comes in and asks questions and expects them to be answered all quick-like...but here i go
1. how do i get the weather titanium tab to display the current weather, ala other roms?
2. is it possible to go back to the old text, email, phone tabs? i see from the first picture that they are all condensed, and i prefer the original way, where i can glance, see the numbers, and if i click on them they will tell me who texted and what it said or what-not.

i have not installed this rom yet, i am on simplerom now and love it so i'm definitely going to try this out, i just wanted to know about those two things first. thank you very much for your amazing work inda, you're a man among men.
Old 05-21-2009, 08:50 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro> EVO

tx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to tx_jaycee

Any ideas I'm on a TP and getting an error 244 invalid model ID. I've flashed to stock and am trying to flash Groove 5.
Old 05-21-2009, 08:54 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond
Carrier: Bell Mobility

higher diamonds is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhigher diamonds is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhigher diamonds is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by tx_jaycee View Post
Any ideas I'm on a TP and getting an error 244 invalid model ID. I've flashed to stock and am trying to flash Groove 5.

for a TP on in the wrong section, this section is for the touch diamond
look in here for TP custom roms
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=68
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-21-2009, 08:57 PM
Almost a VIP

tx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by higher diamonds View Post
for a TP on in the wrong section, this section is for the touch diamond
look in here for TP custom roms
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=68

Well no wonder <blush>. Dang I was looking forward to flashing Groove's latest.
Old 05-21-2009, 08:57 PM
AWOL
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro 2 and Samsung Moment
Threadstarter

indagroove is keeping up the good workindagroove is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazyboy0172 View Post
okay, i don't want to be one of those people that comes in and asks questions and expects them to be answered all quick-like...but here i go
1. how do i get the weather titanium tab to display the current weather, ala other roms?
2. is it possible to go back to the old text, email, phone tabs? i see from the first picture that they are all condensed, and i prefer the original way, where i can glance, see the numbers, and if i click on them they will tell me who texted and what it said or what-not.

i have not installed this rom yet, i am on simplerom now and love it so i'm definitely going to try this out, i just wanted to know about those two things first. thank you very much for your amazing work inda, you're a man among men.
Let me answer all quick like.

1. Just set it up with your zip code. Easy.

2. They are there. So is the 4 in 1 comm panel. As stated in the first post, you can add/remove/move any of the panels with ChomeConfig.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tx_jaycee View Post
I have an idea -- this is a Diamond ROM, which only works on Diamonds. All roms are device specific. You need a TP rom.
Old 05-21-2009, 09:06 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

Mattemer is keeping up the good workMattemer is keeping up the good work
Re: [051209] ** grooveROM 4 ** -- CE OS 5.2.21222 (Build 21222.5.0.1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by indagroove View Post
I've got all that working in g5.
WOW! Just got back from vacaction and was all bummed to not still be in key west, i log in and find my dreams have come true, thank you!!!

Old 05-21-2009, 09:15 PM
Almost a VIP

Quote:
I have an idea -- this is a Diamond ROM, which only works on Diamonds. All roms are device specific. You need a TP rom.
Thanks indagroove looks like an awesome ROM.
Old 05-22-2009, 12:02 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC DIAMOND
Carrier: Alltel

kwattro76 is keeping up the good workkwattro76 is keeping up the good workkwattro76 is keeping up the good work

OMG GROOOOOVE!!! YOU DID IT AGAIN..this rom is damn there perfect..Im liking it..its gooood for me..
Thanks
Old 05-22-2009, 01:07 AM
AWOL
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro 2 and Samsung Moment
Threadstarter

indagroove is keeping up the good workindagroove is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5 View Post
only program thus far that didnt seem to work was sprint tv, tried a couple different versions but no luck (getting 7004 error but normally this goes away after soft reset). Also, its not showing up in remove programs. oh well, just wanted to let you know. Great rom.
I don't really use SprintTV, but I download and installed the newest version for giggles. The welcome video played, and then the next two videos I tried got 7004 error. I thought that was weird since it played the welcome video which is streamed in the same format, so I kept trying. The next video worked, and so did the next. Then the one after that didn't. 7004 error is a server error, so I'm guessing the problem is Sprint -- big surprise.

The uninstall issue is prolly because Sprint (in all their wisdom) makes the ship cabs uninstallable.
Old 05-22-2009, 01:14 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
I don't really use SprintTV, but I download and installed the newest version for giggles. The welcome video played, and then the next two videos I tried got 7004 error. I thought that was weird since it played the welcome video which is streamed in the same format, so I kept trying. The next video worked, and so did the next. Then the one after that didn't. 7004 error is a server error, so I'm guessing the problem is Sprint -- big surprise.

The uninstall issue is prolly because Sprint (in all their wisdom) makes the ship cabs uninstallable.
yeah, they screwed this up. I guess they don't care much because it free with unlimited data plans. the 7004 error is very common with many roms. with 6.1 roms, usually it lets you play one video then 7004 error on the next... also noticed full screen playback doesnt work. the only way to get flawless s tv is to run a shipped rom or a rom that is nearly identical. not worth it for sprint tv at all. Everything else is working great. I noticed opera9.exe is not showing in the processes. there a lot of discussion about this draining battery. not sure about that, but good to see it's out. Noticed also that plugins is disabled in Opera by default but that's cool. with it on you can use opera for flash video with youtube but other sites will crash. opera/flash dont play nice yet

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development