PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-26-2009, 02:33 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: Sprint

doox00 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Mighty rom 4.12 questions

I just put mighty rom 4.12 on my tp, so far I like it very much but there are no colors, meaning the start button/menu is all black and white, all icons are black and white etc.. there a way to change that?
Old 02-26-2009, 02:39 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

flickmaker is keeping up the good workflickmaker is keeping up the good workflickmaker is keeping up the good work
Re: Mighty rom 4.12 questions

Why would you post this in the Diamond upgrade forum? In fact why even start a new thread about it? It would be a lot easier to post questions about Mighty's Rom in the MightyRom thread.

Read his thread in the TP forum. He has theme cabs for different colors there.
Current Radio: ___
Old 02-26-2009, 02:46 AM
Google-Search&Rescue Div.
Pocket PC: MoPho CM9/ MotoACTV / GTab 10.1(I/O LE)
Carrier: PPCGeeks/XDA

MoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to MoonZ*BabysH Send a message via Skype™ to MoonZ*BabysH

just incase your confused heres the forum fo rth e TP
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63

please read as much as you can and search before posting and definatly before starting a new thread. Good Luck
Old 02-26-2009, 02:48 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by flickmaker View Post
Why would you post this in the Diamond upgrade forum? In fact why even start a new thread about it? It would be a lot easier to post questions about Mighty's Rom in the MightyRom thread.

Read his thread in the TP forum. He has theme cabs for different colors there.
diamond/tp very similiar and I started in the tp forum and I guess a link I clicked took my to diamond forum, and I have the themes that are posted in the mighty rom thread, but I still have white start menu and so on, only thing the theme changed was the highlighted color, like menu items and so on.

Also is there a way to change the bottom two options of the screen, its phone and sms right now, would like to change the right one to programs.
Old 02-26-2009, 02:52 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonzbabysh View Post
just incase your confused heres the forum fo rth e TP
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63

please read as much as you can and search before posting and definatly before starting a new thread. Good Luck
There are probably more "search before posting" threads/replies then actual questions and answers... When you are dealing with literally hundreds of pages of posts its not always easy to find exactly what you are looking for, especially when half the lingo is foreign to newcomers. Every single thread I have entered has at least one person complaining to use search.
Old 02-26-2009, 02:55 AM

MoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to MoonZ*BabysH Send a message via Skype™ to MoonZ*BabysH

Quote:
Originally Posted by doox00 View Post
diamond/tp very similiar and I started in the tp forum and I guess a link I clicked took my to diamond forum, and I have the themes that are posted in the mighty rom thread, but I still have white start menu and so on, only thing the theme changed was the highlighted color, like menu items and so on.

Also is there a way to change the bottom two options of the screen, its phone and sms right now, would like to change the right one to programs.
Dude, where not trying to be ***hole but you need to ask these questions in Mightys thread ( http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=52695 )youll have alot of people in there that will be able to help you including Mighty!!
Old 02-26-2009, 02:56 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonzbabysh View Post
Dude, where not trying to be ***hole but you need to ask these questions in Mightys thread ( http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=52695 )youll have alot of people in there that will be able to help you including Mighty!!
I posted there asking, thanks.
Old 02-26-2009, 03:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by doox00 View Post
There are probably more "search before posting" threads/replies then actual questions and answers... When you are dealing with literally hundreds of pages of posts its not always easy to find exactly what you are looking for, especially when half the lingo is foreign to newcomers. Every single thread I have entered has at least one person complaining to use search.
Listen, the reason why most of us post "SEARCH!!!" comments is because we'll see what people ask and well do a quick search using the search features of this site and well find it faster than it took them to ask the question. so yes your going to get those types of comments everytime. Especially if you post in the wrong Forum! Were not trying to be mean about it, just take the advice and keep on learning, know what i mean?
Old 02-26-2009, 03:04 AM
p2k
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: TELUS

p2k is becoming a PPCGeeks regularp2k is becoming a PPCGeeks regularp2k is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Hes looking for the taskbar icons...

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?p=588802
Old 02-26-2009, 10:06 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: ALL WINDOWS MOBILE 6.1+5+beta21319?
Carrier: SPRINT CUSTOM ROM BOYIE

BlackOceaN is just getting started
Red face Re: Mighty rom 4.12 questions

Ok loll i guess i should get a tp too?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development