PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-17-2009, 09:34 PM
Lurker

scraghty604 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
BACKGROUND4ALL Problems...Using the Latest MightyRom

*Renamed thread, Since it seems to be more of a problem then i thought

Using Telus HTC Diamond with MightyRom 4.5

I have Tried:
-Installing with and with out TF3D on
-Tried Installing the CFC GUI Patch (Seemed to be completed but got error string coudl not be found)
-Tried Installing loading pic then uninstalling.

And EVERY time i hard reset so should not be croupt files

When i install the background just go straight black. and the back ground only shows when TF3D is off.

Last edited by scraghty604; 02-19-2009 at 11:53 PM.
Old 02-17-2009, 09:37 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint PCS

threeFiftyLi is becoming a great contributor
Re: Problem With Display Colors & Frezzing...Mighty Rom

Quote:
Originally Posted by scraghty604 View Post
Hey guys so i installed the mighty rom and everything is workign perfect...except for 2 things. When i Text it almost always frezz's for a few seconeds then goes back to normal....any fixes for that.
text freezing comes with the leaked rom. its not fixable as of now. you can either go back to an old pre 2.0 rom or just deal with slight freezing.
Old 02-17-2009, 10:07 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Galaxy Tab
Carrier: Sprint

kyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Hey guys so i installed the mighty rom and everything is workign perfect...except for 2 things. When i Text it almost always frezz's for a few seconeds then goes back to normal....any fixes for that.

ALSO

In installed the background for all and the clear menu cabs. and now there all messed

I cant uninstall the Background for all, it dosent work...and the Clear menu still works even tho it is uninstalled.

Also when changing theme( i.e htc black..or Htc gren and so on...parts change and parts dont. for example im trying to use the mighty theme but all my notifcations and menus are green still from when i had it HTC green

again any help would be awsoem thanxs

Im using a Telus HTC Diamond.
You should post this on Mikes thread, he has a hotfix for your issues

Last edited by kyrumo; 02-17-2009 at 10:13 PM.
Old 02-17-2009, 10:29 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH DIAMOND

hasseye is just getting started

anybody have a fix for it? If they do any links available?
Old 02-17-2009, 11:54 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

scraghty604 is a n00b

I did the hot fix still not workgin properly
Old 02-18-2009, 02:04 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung X475>MotoROKR Z6m>Touch Diamond>TouchPRO 2
Carrier: Cingular>Verizon>ATT(current)

xTSFx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularxTSFx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularxTSFx is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

The fix wasnt for freezing. The freezing will stop when there is a new sys base.

Old 02-18-2009, 02:39 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Palm Pre

johndeere92 is keeping up the good workjohndeere92 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via MSN to johndeere92

Quote:

ALSO

In installed the background for all and the clear menu cabs. and now there all messed

I cant uninstall the Background for all, it dosent work...and the Clear menu still works even tho it is uninstalled.

Also when changing theme( i.e htc black..or Htc gren and so on...parts change and parts dont. for example im trying to use the mighty theme but all my notifcations and menus are green still from when i had it HTC green

As said by almost everyone else, the freezing issue with the SIP will not be fixed until Mike implements a new SYS in his Rom. But as for your background for all not working, I suggest disabling TF3D and trying to uninstall it. If this doesn't work, do a hard reset and when you try to reinstall these apps, make sure you disable TF3D FIRST! If you don't disable TF3D you have a chance of corrupting some manilla files.
Old 02-18-2009, 07:27 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

Konfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on rep

First hard reset you diamond since it sounds like you cant undo the things you did. Then turn of Tf3d in system/today then install this cab for background on all tabs http://forum.xda-developers.com/atta...0&d=1223945516 reboot then install your clear menu cab if you still want it then reboot and then turn Tf3d back on and you should be set. And it has already been mentioned but the freezing issue is there until a new sys is released, but even with the minor freezing 4.4.5 is the most stable rom out there.
Old 02-18-2009, 06:21 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

scraghty604 is a n00b

OK that musta been my problem i didnt turn of TF#D befor i installed...thanxs for the info ill try that thanxs guys!!
Old 02-18-2009, 06:48 PM
mcom
Pocket PC: Panther 850e, RhodiumW500, BlackBerry8220
Carrier: Telus & Rogers

briggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:

ALSO

CFC GUI needs to compress the files you install, there is a live patch on xda.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development