PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   CDMA Diamond Development (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=67)
-   -   BACKGROUND4ALL Problems...Using the Latest MightyRom (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=58136)

scraghty604 02-17-2009 09:34 PM

BACKGROUND4ALL Problems...Using the Latest MightyRom

*Renamed thread, Since it seems to be more of a problem then i thought

Using Telus HTC Diamond with MightyRom 4.5

I have Tried:
-Installing with and with out TF3D on
-Tried Installing the CFC GUI Patch (Seemed to be completed but got error string coudl not be found)
-Tried Installing loading pic then uninstalling.

And EVERY time i hard reset so should not be croupt files

When i install the background just go straight black. and the back ground only shows when TF3D is off.

threeFiftyLi 02-17-2009 09:37 PM

Re: Problem With Display Colors & Frezzing...Mighty Rom

Quote:

Originally Posted by scraghty604 (Post 719475)
Hey guys so i installed the mighty rom and everything is workign perfect...except for 2 things. When i Text it almost always frezz's for a few seconeds then goes back to normal....any fixes for that.

text freezing comes with the leaked rom. its not fixable as of now. you can either go back to an old pre 2.0 rom or just deal with slight freezing.

kyrumo 02-17-2009 10:07 PM

Quote:

Hey guys so i installed the mighty rom and everything is workign perfect...except for 2 things. When i Text it almost always frezz's for a few seconeds then goes back to normal....any fixes for that.

ALSO

In installed the background for all and the clear menu cabs. and now there all messed

I cant uninstall the Background for all, it dosent work...and the Clear menu still works even tho it is uninstalled.

Also when changing theme( i.e htc black..or Htc gren and so on...parts change and parts dont. for example im trying to use the mighty theme but all my notifcations and menus are green still from when i had it HTC green

again any help would be awsoem thanxs

Im using a Telus HTC Diamond.

You should post this on Mikes thread, he has a hotfix for your issues :-)

hasseye 02-17-2009 10:29 PM

anybody have a fix for it? If they do any links available?

scraghty604 02-17-2009 11:54 PM

I did the hot fix still not workgin properly

xTSFx 02-18-2009 02:04 AM

The fix wasnt for freezing. The freezing will stop when there is a new sys base.

johndeere92 02-18-2009 02:39 AM

Quote:

ALSO

In installed the background for all and the clear menu cabs. and now there all messed

I cant uninstall the Background for all, it dosent work...and the Clear menu still works even tho it is uninstalled.

Also when changing theme( i.e htc black..or Htc gren and so on...parts change and parts dont. for example im trying to use the mighty theme but all my notifcations and menus are green still from when i had it HTC green

As said by almost everyone else, the freezing issue with the SIP will not be fixed until Mike implements a new SYS in his Rom. But as for your background for all not working, I suggest disabling TF3D and trying to uninstall it. If this doesn't work, do a hard reset and when you try to reinstall these apps, make sure you disable TF3D FIRST! If you don't disable TF3D you have a chance of corrupting some manilla files.

Konfuzion 02-18-2009 07:27 AM

First hard reset you diamond since it sounds like you cant undo the things you did. Then turn of Tf3d in system/today then install this cab for background on all tabs http://forum.xda-developers.com/atta...0&d=1223945516 reboot then install your clear menu cab if you still want it then reboot and then turn Tf3d back on and you should be set. And it has already been mentioned but the freezing issue is there until a new sys is released, but even with the minor freezing 4.4.5 is the most stable rom out there.

scraghty604 02-18-2009 06:21 PM

OK that musta been my problem i didnt turn of TF#D befor i installed...thanxs for the info ill try that thanxs guys!!

briggs 02-18-2009 06:48 PM

Quote:

ALSO

CFC GUI needs to compress the files you install, there is a live patch on xda.