PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-14-2009, 08:52 PM
Jbawireless.com
Pocket PC: Htc EVO/touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Merdinh
Re: Diamond 2 ported cabs and oems, unported dump

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmztaylor View Post
I am probably going to make some enemies with this but here is a 90% completed port of Diamond2 manila. There are some bugs and it probably could be some simple fixes as I threw this together pretty quickly. Do not start asking questions at the official thread because it will not be supported. Do you want him to finish it or worry about users issues?

http://www.everythingdiamond.info

guys please try and keep this within this thread until its officialy released, right now xboxmod is about 96% finished with it, and its looking nice.
Old 03-14-2009, 08:56 PM
Jmz
Jmz Software
Pocket PC: Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

Jmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via MSN to Jmz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merdinh View Post
guys please try and keep this within this thread until its officialy released, right now xboxmod is about 96% finished with it, and its looking nice.
This was mainly to maybe take some of the stupid stuff off of his thread. Maybe people will get their "fix" and quit asking when it will be done.
Old 03-14-2009, 08:57 PM
LMG - GEEK, VIP!!!
Pocket PC: HTC TP Pro 2 (From HTC Touch Diamond)
Carrier: Sprint

lawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to lawmangrant Send a message via MSN to lawmangrant Send a message via Yahoo to lawmangrant Send a message via Skype™ to lawmangrant
Re: Diamond 2 ported cabs and oems, unported dump now with ported manila 2

I think the XDA thread said that they hope to release the Manilla 2 this weekend, so we might not have long to wait!!
PLAN:
Everything450, w/ unlimited mobile to mobile[B]

Need Dropbox? Use my referral here!
Old 03-14-2009, 08:58 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmztaylor View Post
what do you mean? It is an oem folder. It needs to be cooked in.

EDIT: I could make a cab but it would be pointless as this is rather large and would cause more problems than it is worth.
Ah ok... my bad. Sounds good I will cook it up.

You are right... a cab would not make as much sense and probably cause mass chaos.
Old 03-14-2009, 09:09 PM
Jbawireless.com
Pocket PC: Htc EVO/touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to Merdinh

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawmangrant View Post
I think the XDA thread said that they hope to release the Manilla 2 this weekend, so we might not have long to wait!!
Hes getting pretty close, all the tabs have been fixed, he just has some scrolling issues in landscape now.
Old 03-14-2009, 09:17 PM
Jmz
Jmz Software
Pocket PC: Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

Jmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via MSN to Jmz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merdinh View Post
Hes getting pretty close, all the tabs have been fixed, he just has some scrolling issues in landscape now.
This one is pretty close to being usable for everyday use also. Just a few little quirks.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-14-2009, 09:56 PM
Lurker

showaco is keeping up the good workshowaco is keeping up the good work

So the manila is probably in more or less same % complete as NRG's touch pro gsm rom? It was made from xboxmod's last updated files of 2 days ago. Just didn't want to overwrite my files with these if they were same or less finished.
Old 03-14-2009, 10:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Iusacell Mexico

megapinky is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmegapinky is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmegapinky is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmegapinky is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I thinks is the same, some tabs are not fixit in portrait, just same picture as NRG's.

sorry poor english

Last edited by megapinky; 03-14-2009 at 10:12 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-15-2009, 12:28 AM
Back
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: VZW

redd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the community

just cooked in the new manila. its still a little buggy but man am i excited about the full release!! thanx for the preview jmz!!!!!
Old 03-15-2009, 12:35 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: TELUS

dj_mysha is keeping up the good workdj_mysha is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by redd214 View Post
just cooked in the new manila. its still a little buggy but man am i excited about the full release!! thanx for the preview jmz!!!!!
That's rad! What kitchen are you using? I'm using Calkulin's and I haven't been able to make the new Manila show up in BuildOS for the life of me.
Thanks!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development