PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-29-2009, 05:32 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Epic
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

daryelv knows their stuffdaryelv knows their stuffdaryelv knows their stuffdaryelv knows their stuffdaryelv knows their stuffdaryelv knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to daryelv
Re: Manila HD Hybrid 1.4.1 - Updated Jan.29

Quote:
Originally Posted by briggs View Post
thanks.

Do you know which of the files changes the "actions" on the home screen, ie the ability to flip the clock up to see more appointments and the small clock.

this clock messes that up too.
The home.mode9 pretty much covers everything on the Home tab. There are lua scripts that perform actions, some are built-in to the mode9 file and some are external. I pretty much stay away from the lua files.
Old 01-29-2009, 05:58 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

sracercelica is keeping up the good worksracercelica is keeping up the good work

Everytime I go to the weather tab it causes TF3D to restart. Is this a known issue or is there a fix?

Nevermind, I tried the fix a couple of post back and it fixed it.

Last edited by sracercelica; 01-29-2009 at 06:18 PM.
Old 01-29-2009, 06:32 PM
The Source of Power
Pocket PC: EVO4G & EPIC4g

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident

Quote:
there will more likely have to be a new version of ssmapa that works with the hd manila base.
Ouch. I'm glad that I saw this before I installed.
After finally finding SSMaPa and getting it to work, I'm not installing anything that won't allow me to do the same thing.

Old 01-29-2009, 06:39 PM
mcom
Pocket PC: Panther 850e, RhodiumW500, BlackBerry8220
Carrier: Telus & Rogers

briggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trident View Post
Ouch. I'm glad that I saw this before I installed.
After finally finding SSMaPa and getting it to work, I'm not installing anything that won't allow me to do the same thing.
what did you use it for other than to not get hte calander launching in agenda view?
Old 01-29-2009, 10:12 PM
mcom
Pocket PC: Panther 850e, RhodiumW500, BlackBerry8220
Carrier: Telus & Rogers

briggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

the comm manager tab is still not working out of the box, oem. I had a new mighty HD rom cooked up with the revised oem and this bug persists.

I can replace with the gray font file I posted earlier to enable it, but then my start menu selector and my task manager selector turn green instead of grey.
Old 01-29-2009, 10:58 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Telus

leanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on rep

My comm manager cab is working, oem version. I cooked up a ROM with Caulkins latest kitchen and all is working great!
Old 01-29-2009, 11:18 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

mshnayde is becoming a great contributor

Love the work with this Manilla.
Just came across a slightly different People Tab on the XDA site which is more useful than what we have had on the Diamond so far.
Maybe it's possible to port.
here is the link.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=470164

Thanks.
Old 01-29-2009, 11:24 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Telus

leanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on rep

That's the people tab in that this HD Manila uses
Old 01-30-2009, 12:23 AM
The Source of Power
Pocket PC: EVO4G & EPIC4g

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident

Quote:
what did you use it for other than to not get hte calander launching in agenda view?
I also use it to launch PI8.5 for All People in contacts. As a side benefit, it seems that when I open a contact for editing or creating a new one, I get the PI8.5 gui as well.
I really don't like the POutlook scrolling, Agenda or contacts views.
Old 01-30-2009, 12:30 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

mshnayde is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by leanne View Post
That's the people tab in that this HD Manila uses
Sorry, I must be blind... totally goofed.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development