PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-05-2009, 01:45 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

food is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: .RSTG Custom Sprint Rom - TF3D Tweaked & Loaded - v3.7.03 Updated 4/5/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
This one has Arcsoft MMS 5.0.71.33R3

Can I install the Sprint Picture Mail app over the Arcsoft?
Old 04-05-2009, 01:50 PM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by food View Post
Don't know. I do know that sprint pic mail works when it wants to, that's why I went with arcsoft. sMMS by someguymms can be installed since it is a seperate app. Stickied to the software forum I think...

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-05-2009, 01:56 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: EVO 4G

food is a n00b

Quote:
Don't know. I do know that sprint pic mail works when it wants to, that's why I went with arcsoft. sMMS by someguymms can be installed since it is a seperate app. Stickied to the software forum I think...

Spint knows about the issue. They just fixxed the PDA picture mail app(arcsoft off of Treo) and are working on the Sprint Picture Mail.It could be fixxed now. My pictures are sending as fast as a text.

I want to upgrade to this new ROM but dont want to use Arcsoft. Iv become used to SPM with its added features.

Any chance you could make another with SPM?
Old 04-05-2009, 02:01 PM
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Spint knows about the issue. They just fixxed the PDA picture mail app(arcsoft off of Treo) and are working on the Sprint Picture Mail.It could be fixxed now. My pictures are sending as fast as a text.

I want to upgrade to this new ROM but dont want to use Arcsoft. Iv become used to SPM with its added features.

Any chance you could make another with SPM?
Probably not. I'm currently burning through about $20 a week for my sendspace account since I have so many versions out. You can however follow my tutorials on Adding/Removing programs to take out arcsoft and add in SPM...
Old 04-05-2009, 02:05 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro 2 optimized

rcrawfo2 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Yes i have had both on my phone before and SPM took default.....Strange thing with updated FULL ROM when i send text messages my messages are not in order...EX If some one said HEY 12:56pm ...I reply HEY at 12:57 it puts my message in the middle like at 12:52 when we where talking about something else. And no didn't restore any old text messages.
Old 04-05-2009, 02:25 PM
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcrawfo2 View Post
Yes i have had both on my phone before and SPM took default.....Strange thing with updated FULL ROM when i send text messages my messages are not in order...EX If some one said HEY 12:56pm ...I reply HEY at 12:57 it puts my message in the middle like at 12:52 when we where talking about something else. And no didn't restore any old text messages.
That is interesting... I'll reflash to this version tonight and see if I can't find the culprit. Did you try that registry edit I think I saw to "not trust time stamp" or something? Currently I'm trying to break my rhodium rom, but I'll put that on the list...
Old 04-05-2009, 04:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: ALL WINDOWS MOBILE 6.1+5+beta21319?
Carrier: SPRINT CUSTOM ROM BOYIE

BlackOceaN is just getting started
Red face Re: .RSTG Custom Sprint Rom - TF3D Tweaked & Loaded - v3.7.03 Updated 4/5/09

I am sure you would like that....

Quote:
And just how would you recommend that I change it up a little?
I'm always open to suggestions, but since I'm sharing my personal rom you'll have to sell me on it. I am always open to new software though.
Old 04-05-2009, 06:09 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Hi RSTG.

Everything is running good. Haven't found anything to report. I noticed my signal bar to be down at least one sometimes 2 bars but I dont think it's really accurate anyway. Plus I noticed the same thing with the new shipped rom so go figure. I think its the new sprint radio. Strange thing is I would get more bars consistently with 2.7.20 and before but no idea why. Might throw the Telus radio on just to see if it makes a difference. Also noticed that there is an update available for Live Search that is more vga friendly. I installed it when prompted to do so but now I have 2 live searches on the rom. Love the new wallpapers added as well. Might shoot over to the rhodium but not sure. Thanks again.

oh do you have the new telenav that was in the new shipped rom. just noticed it's not in there. or do you think I should just install 2.1.7.

Last edited by Riley; 04-05-2009 at 06:12 PM.
Old 04-05-2009, 06:56 PM
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5 View Post
Hi RSTG.

Everything is running good. Haven't found anything to report. I noticed my signal bar to be down at least one sometimes 2 bars but I dont think it's really accurate anyway. Plus I noticed the same thing with the new shipped rom so go figure. I think its the new sprint radio. Strange thing is I would get more bars consistently with 2.7.20 and before but no idea why. Might throw the Telus radio on just to see if it makes a difference. Also noticed that there is an update available for Live Search that is more vga friendly. I installed it when prompted to do so but now I have 2 live searches on the rom. Love the new wallpapers added as well. Might shoot over to the rhodium but not sure. Thanks again.

oh do you have the new telenav that was in the new shipped rom. just noticed it's not in there. or do you think I should just install 2.1.7.
I think telenav will be up to the user. Seems that many don't use it and it would just eat up rom space. The signal bars, the rom can make it say whatever it wants with the GUI. I'll dig into this some more and see what I can come up with. And Rhodium, seems there was a .cab in the full release that wasn't in just the update. I'll upload the .cab so folks can fix it and I'm rebuilding the whole rom now.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-05-2009, 09:22 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro 2 optimized

rcrawfo2 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
That is interesting... I'll reflash to this version tonight and see if I can't find the culprit. Did you try that registry edit I think I saw to "not trust time stamp" or something? Currently I'm trying to break my rhodium rom, but I'll put that on the list...
Ok soft reset seems text threading is working properly.....Will continue to test.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development