PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-11-2009, 01:02 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC CDMA Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

jjairal is keeping up the good workjjairal is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: RSTG Sprint(Official) Custom Rom - Tweaked & Loaded w/uc v2.7.31 Updated 3/10/09

what is new with the different sprint tv version in 31 compared to v30
Old 03-11-2009, 01:13 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Re: RSTG Sprint(Official) Custom Rom - Tweaked & Loaded w/uc v2.7.30 Updated 3/9/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprintnerd View Post
Hey thanks for saying up late. =D> Nice up date.
Hi, please check your pm. thanks.
Old 03-11-2009, 01:24 PM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level
Re: RSTG Sprint(Official) Custom Rom - Tweaked & Loaded w/uc v2.7.31 Updated 3/10/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjairal View Post
Differences in the programs??? Dunno... But the version in there is what ya get if you download it direct from xxx.mobi.tv. I'm not sure what they shipped with the rom. It had more registry entries, and I thought a different version would let me customize it. But no dice yet, I'm not mimicing a .cab install. Which by the way, if you download the .cab and install it it will save the settings.

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-11-2009, 06:50 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: sprint evo
Carrier: sprint

odell leon is just getting started

I have the newest rom version 31. In all the versions I have used I find the same bug. When you click on action on home screen it goes to Fuseberry Touch screen, so far so good, then if you click on mms ; instead of Sprint picture mail you get the same sms (text messageing) that you get when you click on sms. Can you make mms go to Sprint picture mail please

Last edited by odell leon; 03-11-2009 at 06:59 PM.
Old 03-11-2009, 07:20 PM
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjairal View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by odell leon View Post
I have the newest rom version 31. In all the versions I have used I find the same bug. When you click on action on home screen it goes to Fuseberry Touch screen, so far so good, then if you click on mms ; instead of Sprint picture mail you get the same sms (text messageing) that you get when you click on sms. Can you make mms go to Sprint picture mail please
Anyone want to help me find the command line and params to launch sprint picmail? should be similiar to:

\windows\tmail.exe -service "MMS" -to ""

That would help me out a bit. I'm a working man and won't have time for a bit...
Old 03-11-2009, 07:34 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond Touch

whyjustin is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
Anyone want to help me find the command line and params to launch sprint picmail? should be similiar to:

\windows\tmail.exe -service "MMS" -to ""

That would help me out a bit. I'm a working man and won't have time for a bit...
\Windows\tmail.exe -service "Sprint Picture Mail" -to ""

quick google search, haven't tested though
Old 03-11-2009, 07:56 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HERO

Brock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Brock1909 Send a message via MSN to Brock1909 Send a message via Yahoo to Brock1909

have you tried the arcsoft mms? works 1000x better than the sprint picmail.
Old 03-11-2009, 08:00 PM
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by whyjustin View Post
\Windows\tmail.exe -service "Sprint Picture Mail" -to ""

quick google search, haven't tested though
Yep, tried that and a few other varients before I posted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brock1909 View Post
have you tried the arcsoft mms? works 1000x better than the sprint picmail.
That's what I'm thinking...
Old 03-11-2009, 08:01 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HERO

Brock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Brock1909 Send a message via MSN to Brock1909 Send a message via Yahoo to Brock1909

Quote:

That's what I'm thinking...
i jsut tried it for the first time, no way am i going back to SPM. the arcsoft is awesome
Old 03-11-2009, 08:05 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond Touch

whyjustin is a n00b

Quote:
darn... guess i'll install sprint pic mail before i try to answer next time

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development