PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-11-2009, 01:18 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Tp Custom/BB Tour5.0.230
Carrier: Sprint ;>(

sprintnerd is keeping up the good worksprintnerd is keeping up the good worksprintnerd is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to sprintnerd
Re: RSTG Sprint(Official) Custom Rom - Tweaked & Loaded w/uc v2.7.30 Updated 3/9/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
I think you just gave me food poisoning for even suggesting that! lol... I have been anti-crackberry since they came out. They are getting better, but still too clunky and not customizable enough. I like to tweak my electronics!!!

And the SprintTV isn't saving that one checkmark about the data warning. I think I'll go ahead and upload an update to fix the footprints. And the sprint tv is newer.
Sorry about that, no need to get sick Just poking around some of your many tutorial threads, man you really school a lot of tweakers and I meen this in a good way. So I just thought I would throw you a curve. Thx for the update and all your hard work. Sorry about the Crackberry mention.

Last edited by sprintnerd; 03-11-2009 at 02:05 AM.
Old 03-11-2009, 01:19 AM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level
Re: RSTG Sprint(Official) Custom Rom - Tweaked & Loaded w/uc v2.7.31 Updated 3/10/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallguy0980 View Post
How do i change the icons as you had mentoned i can do before? Is there a place where i can download icons or something? such as the icons conflippper uses (standard icons) and how do i install them?
from the bottom of post #1 are links to more icons, or ask conflipper for his manila files.

Old 03-11-2009, 01:42 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: custom
Carrier: cricket

fallguy0980 is a n00b
Re: RSTG Sprint(Official) Custom Rom - Tweaked & Loaded w/uc v2.7.31 Updated 3/10/09

I guess i said the wrong thing, i meant themes, how do i change the entire theme of this rom to a more original theme?
Old 03-11-2009, 04:08 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint

treedog5 is becoming a great contributor

for anyone who might know, how do you use pocket peek?? i know what it's for but i dont know how to use it. thanks
Old 03-11-2009, 04:10 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
I guess i said the wrong thing, i meant themes, how do i change the entire theme of this rom to a more original theme?
you can easily download any theme.cab and install it to your phone to switch it up. just make sure you diable TF3D before you install.
Old 03-11-2009, 04:14 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: custom
Carrier: cricket

fallguy0980 is a n00b

Where can i get theme cabs?
Old 03-11-2009, 04:20 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Where can i get theme cabs?
this is one of the best spots.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...34#post2784134
Old 03-11-2009, 08:55 AM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by treedog5 View Post
for anyone who might know, how do you use pocket peek?? i know what it's for but i dont know how to use it. thanks
Haven't played with wifi, but to use the app you have to have wifi turned on. It will scan for available wifi networks and list them... I use WiFiFoFum, but it's not freeware, so it's not in the release rom...
Old 03-11-2009, 09:39 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Haven't played with wifi, but to use the app you have to have wifi turned on. It will scan for available wifi networks and list them... I use WiFiFoFum, but it's not freeware, so it's not in the release rom...
ok now i see, but i guess i dont need it since i have unlimited data. nice app either way. thanks rstoy and by the way read my sig, so true.
Old 03-11-2009, 12:54 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Tp Custom/BB Tour5.0.230
Carrier: Sprint ;>(

sprintnerd is keeping up the good worksprintnerd is keeping up the good worksprintnerd is keeping up the good work
Send a message via MSN to sprintnerd
Re: RSTG Sprint(Official) Custom Rom - Tweaked & Loaded w/uc v2.7.30 Updated 3/9/09

Quote:
Ah who needs sleep?

rstg_Diam_2.7.31
Hey thanks for saying up late. =D> Nice up date.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development