PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-10-2009, 02:28 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: RSTG Sprint(Official) Custom Rom - Tweaked & Loaded w/uc v2.7.30 Updated 3/9/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5 View Post
Ok, here are the first two pics from 20720 clean. I will flash 20730 now and repeat process. thanks
Ok, here are the second pics from 2.7.30. thanks
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2.7.30 loaded1.jpg (15.8 KB, 22 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg 2.7.30 loaded2.jpg (19.4 KB, 16 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-10-2009, 03:26 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Galaxy S4 and Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint(03/09-Now), T-Mobile(06/06-now)

pesok knows their stuffpesok knows their stuffpesok knows their stuffpesok knows their stuffpesok knows their stuffpesok knows their stuffpesok knows their stuffpesok knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: RSTG Sprint(Official) Custom Rom - Tweaked & Loaded w/uc v2.7.30 Updated 3/9/09

i am not sure if its just me and my phone but this didnt happen on 7.20 rom: i have Lock enabled(have to put in the pass to access the phone and it activates after 5 mins of no use(the windows feature not 3rd party app)). Now when i get the call(after 5 mins of inactivity) - i do not see who is calling all i see is "enter pass" and i cannot unlock the device untill the call is over. Extrememly frustrating, all i have done is installed latest 2.7.30 ROM, restored backups with PIM, installed Gyrator 2(to enable screen off when put in stylis) and then enabled the lock(like i usually do after each new flash). Anyone else noticed this?
Old 03-10-2009, 04:43 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Tp Custom/BB Tour5.0.230
Carrier: Sprint ;>(

sprintnerd is keeping up the good worksprintnerd is keeping up the good worksprintnerd is keeping up the good work
Send a message via MSN to sprintnerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by pesok View Post
i am not sure if its just me and my phone but this didnt happen on 7.20 rom: i have Lock enabled(have to put in the pass to access the phone and it activates after 5 mins of no use(the windows feature not 3rd party app)). Now when i get the call(after 5 mins of inactivity) - i do not see who is calling all i see is "enter pass" and i cannot unlock the device untill the call is over. Extrememly frustrating, all i have done is installed latest 2.7.30 ROM, restored backups with PIM, installed Gyrator 2(to enable screen off when put in stylis) and then enabled the lock(like i usually do after each new flash). Anyone else noticed this?
Sorry to hear that, I havn't had that kind of trouble, Do you think it has to do with you enabling the lock ?
Old 03-10-2009, 05:23 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: custom
Carrier: cricket

fallguy0980 is a n00b

I love the rstg_Diam_v2.7.30 rom, everything about it pretty much, the software is awesome.. and the rom is very fast and stable.. i just have 2 questions for you..

Is there a way I can have the exact same rom but with the Normal Icons like conflippers rom for instance? and also, i cant seem to get picture messaging to work on your rom.. it doesnt appear that you have an app for picture messaging, such as arcsoft pics/video version 5.0.69.44

Could you please help me, i love your rom but I want a more original style icons and i need mms capability, please help

Gary
Old 03-10-2009, 05:44 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

capthr is keeping up the good workcapthr is keeping up the good work

My ONLY problem is footprints is not working. Everything works great. Thanks for your long history of great work.
Old 03-10-2009, 07:00 PM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallguy0980 View Post
I love the rstg_Diam_v2.7.30 rom, everything about it pretty much, the software is awesome.. and the rom is very fast and stable.. i just have 2 questions for you..

Is there a way I can have the exact same rom but with the Normal Icons like conflippers rom for instance? and also, i cant seem to get picture messaging to work on your rom.. it doesnt appear that you have an app for picture messaging, such as arcsoft pics/video version 5.0.69.44

Could you please help me, i love your rom but I want a more original style icons and i need mms capability, please help

Gary
I assume you have alltel? This rom is tweaked for sprint users. You can always install con's icons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by capthr View Post
My ONLY problem is footprints is not working. Everything works great. Thanks for your long history of great work.
Hmmm... probably caused by the way I customized the camera that overwrote any footprints "hook" in to the camera... I'll look at this later.

Quote:
I looked at gyrator and it had many issues, I will test the lock portion later...

So far we have issues with slower speeds and footprints. I'll recheck the thread when I get home.

And please, if you post issues in the thread...modify your profile so that I can look at ya and know what device and what carrier you have. Otherwise that will be my first question for you and it will only waste server space.

Old 03-10-2009, 07:19 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

pesok knows their stuffpesok knows their stuffpesok knows their stuffpesok knows their stuffpesok knows their stuffpesok knows their stuffpesok knows their stuffpesok knows their stuff

I am trying to get to the bottom of this now, by eliminating step by step, as for profile i am new here(migrating from XDA(and from Wizard)) and not sure how to change profile here yet but i am in Diamond Sprint thread and thats exactly what i have a Sprint diamond with sprint carrier
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-10-2009, 07:30 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
I am trying to get to the bottom of this now, by eliminating step by step, as for profile i am new here(migrating from XDA(and from Wizard)) and not sure how to change profile here yet but i am in Diamond Sprint thread and thats exactly what i have a Sprint diamond with sprint carrier
welcome to the diamond forum. you can edit your profile by going to top right of the page, where it says Welcome pesok. just select private messages and on the next page you can edit your profile.
Old 03-10-2009, 08:12 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

found the problem, under settings-personal - owner information. Options tab if the Identification info is checked - then this bug happens.
Old 03-10-2009, 08:25 PM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
found the problem, under settings-personal - owner information. Options tab if the Identification info is checked - then this bug happens.
I just enabled lock to test, and had a heck of a time reconnecting to active sync. I'll check some default settings while I flash and test the footprints fix. And welcome here!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development