PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-18-2009, 03:31 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Apache>Mogul>Touch>Blackberry>Diamond>Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

MannyPR is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: RSTG Sprint(leaked) Custom Rom - Tweaked & Loaded w/uc v1.7.15 Updated 2/16/09

Getting the IDS_STATE_0 error in the Weather tab.
Old 02-18-2009, 11:44 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint Diamond

Dreading is keeping up the good workDreading is keeping up the good work
Re: RSTG Sprint(leaked) Custom Rom - Tweaked & Loaded w/uc v1.7.15 Updated 2/16/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
Haven't had that problem, I get that call from that zombie debt collector every other day at 2:00pm still. I can look into though...
In addition to the sometimes not-ringing phone, my battery life has been really poor on the clean ROM. This was also a common problem with Calcu's 4.2 and 4.2.1 kitchens. So, there must be something in that leaked Sprint ROM causing battery and ringing issues. I think I might still be on 1.7.11k though - I've sorta lost track. So, I'll flash 1.7.14, see if that helps and then report back.
Old 02-18-2009, 12:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G

iTEK is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreading View Post
In addition to the sometimes not-ringing phone, my battery life has been really poor on the clean ROM. This was also a common problem with Calcu's 4.2 and 4.2.1 kitchens. So, there must be something in that leaked Sprint ROM causing battery and ringing issues.
What radio are you using? I switched from the Telus radio to the leaked Sprint radio when I installed rstoy's ROM the first time, and the difference was night and day. For the better. I don't know if its just the radio or a combination of the radio and system files in the leaked ROM, or tweaks for that matter, but I can easily get into a second day of normal use for me without a recharge, which I could't do before. Obvious number differences in Battery Monitor.
Old 02-18-2009, 02:14 PM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreading View Post
In addition to the sometimes not-ringing phone, my battery life has been really poor on the clean ROM. This was also a common problem with Calcu's 4.2 and 4.2.1 kitchens. So, there must be something in that leaked Sprint ROM causing battery and ringing issues. I think I might still be on 1.7.11k though - I've sorta lost track. So, I'll flash 1.7.14, see if that helps and then report back.
I only use calcu's kitchen, I don't use any of the OEM's or anything from the SYS's, so I doubt that has anything to do with that. I've got a build I'm testing today and should have an update this evening....

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-18-2009, 02:38 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint Diamond

Dreading is keeping up the good workDreading is keeping up the good work

Quote:
I only use calcu's kitchen, I don't use any of the OEM's or anything from the SYS's, so I doubt that has anything to do with that. I've got a build I'm testing today and should have an update this evening....
Ah, okay, well if you're just using his kitchen, maybe it was an issue there. I've flashed Clean 14 - and I'll see how it goes. Thanks.

Last edited by Dreading; 02-18-2009 at 02:49 PM.
Old 02-18-2009, 02:42 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Tp Custom/BB Tour5.0.230
Carrier: Sprint ;>(

sprintnerd is keeping up the good worksprintnerd is keeping up the good worksprintnerd is keeping up the good work
Send a message via MSN to sprintnerd

I've got a build I'm testing today and should have an update this evening....[/quote]

Just downloaded 1.7.16 I love it. How much better can you make this...
Keep up the good work, and Thanks
Old 02-18-2009, 02:43 PM
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprintnerd View Post
Just downloaded 1.7.16 I love it. How much better can you make this...
Keep up the good work, and Thanks
Tethering fix, and weather database.....But I agree, I think we have a winner of a rom with this one....
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 02-18-2009, 04:10 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Diamond

jsvt3 is keeping up the good workjsvt3 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via Yahoo to jsvt3

I am having the same weather issues, but I am more the patient for the fix.

Old 02-18-2009, 10:21 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: ALL WINDOWS MOBILE 6.1+5+beta21319?
Carrier: SPRINT CUSTOM ROM BOYIE

BlackOceaN is just getting started
Red face Re: RSTG Sprint(leaked) Custom Rom - Tweaked & Loaded w/uc v1.7.15 Updated 2/16/09

hey u yes i would agree great job

Quote:
Tethering fix, and weather database.....But I agree, I think we have a winner of a rom with this one....
Old 02-18-2009, 10:26 PM
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsvt3 View Post
I am having the same weather issues, but I am more the patient for the fix.
And hope this pays off for ya...

rstg_Diam_1.7.18

Quote:
Version 1.7.18
- Added How to setup User Customizations links to post #2...done.
- Fixed Weather Problems...done.
- Added Tethering fix...done.
Only thing left to do is to go shopping for some custom taskbar icons, and fix the notification icon.

Any other problems out there? And thanks for using my diamond series roms!
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development