PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-03-2009, 09:50 AM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: RSTG Sprint(leaked) Custom Rom - Tweaked & Loaded w/uc v1.6.04 Updated 2/2/09

Any have suggestions for custom icons for this? Shop here: Custom Taskbar
So many to choose from since Coz was kind enough to clean up the thread...

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-03-2009, 11:10 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Tp Custom/BB Tour5.0.230
Carrier: Sprint ;>(

sprintnerd is keeping up the good worksprintnerd is keeping up the good worksprintnerd is keeping up the good work
Send a message via MSN to sprintnerd
Thumbs up Re: RSTG Sprint(leaked) Custom Rom - Tweaked & Loaded w/uc v1.6.04 Updated 2/2/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post

I think what you have in the Taskbar is perfect, this is the Best Rom that I have used. Keep up the good work.
Old 02-03-2009, 11:23 AM
The Source of Power
Pocket PC: EVO4G & EPIC4g
Carrier: Sprint

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident
Re: RSTG Sprint(leaked) Custom Rom - Tweaked & Loaded w/uc v1.6.04 Updated 2/2/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
I like the v5.1.7 collection. I change it around a little, but mostly the same.
I'm looking forward to the new one they are working on.

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-03-2009, 11:31 AM
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trident View Post
I like the v5.1.7 collection. I change it around a little, but mostly the same.
I'm looking forward to the new one they are working on.
Thanks, I'll check it out when I get to a computer that isn't locked down...The current set I am using is missing several notification icons, like messaging, alarm, etc...
Old 02-03-2009, 03:33 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

sjh858 is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to sjh858
Talking Re: RSTG Sprint(leaked) Custom Rom - Tweaked & Loaded w/uc v1.6.04 Updated 2/2/09

This is handsdown the best ROM I've used! I like it better than Juicy. I love the custom icons, start menu, text setup, games, EVERYTHING. Battery life lasted me 24 hours (I'm using the Telus Radio). This ROM blows em all outta the water! Fast, smooth, and stylin'. If your lost, look no further... D/L this ROM!
Old 02-04-2009, 03:08 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc diamond, omnia II
Carrier: bell

faroreefer is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjh858 View Post
This is handsdown the best ROM I've used! I like it better than Juicy. I love the custom icons, start menu, text setup, games, EVERYTHING. Battery life lasted me 24 hours (I'm using the Telus Radio). This ROM blows em all outta the water! Fast, smooth, and stylin'. If your lost, look no further... D/L this ROM!
I'll agree this ROM is very nice! Between you and OMJ I really can't decide.
Old 02-04-2009, 05:17 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

treedog5 is becoming a great contributor

I forgot to post back some more findings about my battery life. By switching from rom 1.5 to 1.6 my battery life has almost doubled, no lie. i guess by going back to the 10% battery reading made the difference. rstoy, i guess u bout got this puppy as loaded as she can get. i cant really think of any thing else to add unless someone ask for something personal that they would like. but the way the rom is setup now should pretty much fit a wide spectrum of ppl. great job man.
Old 02-04-2009, 05:12 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond

Crypter is a n00b

I tried to upgrade google maps today because the new version is out with Lattitude! But when I installed it on top of your rom it installed a second instance of google maps and now my GPs doesn't work and I have 2 google maps icons in my program list. Is there an easier way to upgrade google maps on this rom image?

Ohh I am using rstg_Diam_1.6.04 and I love the ROM!

Old 02-04-2009, 05:25 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond

Crypter is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crypter View Post
I tried to upgrade google maps today because the new version is out with Lattitude! But when I installed it on top of your rom it installed a second instance of google maps and now my GPs doesn't work and I have 2 google maps icons in my program list. Is there an easier way to upgrade google maps on this rom image?

Ohh I am using rstg_Diam_1.6.04 and I love the ROM!

nevermind.... I got it working now. I was clicking the wrong link to start google maps. I rebooted and deleted the old link (the one that comes with the ROM) and I moved the new link to where the old link was (Start->GPS). My GPS works fine on the new Google Maps and the lattitude feature is awesome!
Old 02-04-2009, 05:30 PM
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crypter View Post
nevermind.... I got it working now. I was clicking the wrong link to start google maps. I rebooted and deleted the old link (the one that comes with the ROM) and I moved the new link to where the old link was (Start->GPS). My GPS works fine on the new Google Maps and the lattitude feature is awesome!
A new google maps? SWEET! Got a link so I can add it to the update in the morning?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development