PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-25-2009, 12:48 PM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: RSTG Leaked Sprint v2.0-1.5.12 Custom Rom w/uc Updated 1/24/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miami_Mac View Post
I am having a weird problem with Opera when saving files. It has occurred in 1.5.1 and 1.5.12. When I go to save a file, the save to location is always corrupted. It is not corrected after a hard-reset.

I have attached a screenshot.

Other than this, I love your ROM. I love the theme and all of the extras. Keep up the great work!
Dang it... Duplicated and I'm on it... Thanks for the input!

Old 01-25-2009, 01:24 PM
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
I am having a weird problem with Opera when saving files. It has occurred in 1.5.1 and 1.5.12. When I go to save a file, the save to location is always corrupted. It is not corrected after a hard-reset.

I have attached a screenshot.

Other than this, I love your ROM. I love the theme and all of the extras. Keep up the great work!
Apply this fix and let me know so I can incorporate it in the next release...

Last edited by rstoyguy; 01-25-2009 at 01:32 PM.
Old 01-25-2009, 01:35 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch
Carrier: Sprint

Miami_Mac is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
Apply this fix and let me know so I can incorporate it in the next release...
I applied the fix. Now in the location field, it displays only "\\Internal Storage\n".

It was the same after a soft reset as well.
Old 01-25-2009, 01:59 PM
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

Quote:
I applied the fix. Now in the location field, it displays only "\\Internal Storage\n".

It was the same after a soft reset as well.
Make the following registry edit:

hklm\software\opera\filedownloads
DownloadDirectories = "\Internal Storage"

That will fix it while I brush up on my registry skills.

Edit: This is a multi-z string, so make that the first line...
Old 01-25-2009, 02:08 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

been running the new release for a day now. everything seems to work well except the battery seems to drain more rapidly for some reason than 1.3. I just took it off the charger at full charge and after 10 minutes it's down to 91% this is after a full drain and recharge yesterday and a full charge today. not sure if it just is a little inaccurate but overall this release is rock solid. thanks again.
Old 01-25-2009, 03:17 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch

Miami_Mac is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
Make the following registry edit:

hklm\software\opera\filedownloads
DownloadDirectories = "\Internal Storage"

That will fix it while I brush up on my registry skills.

Edit: This is a multi-z string, so make that the first line...
This worked. (I guess I could have tried this to begin with).

Thanks again.
Old 01-25-2009, 03:47 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: diamond
Carrier: sprint sero

ikaika is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by ill View Post
on 1.5.1.. haven't tried 1.5.12 yet, but only problems i'm having is with texting. starting to get the freeze issue while texting. and t9 is gibberish for first word. and first letter is getting erased as you begin to type. texts aren't being marked as read properly and sometimes when trying to respond it goes a little crazy. won't let you click in the box to type and when you do it goes back out of the area to type and so on a few times.. other than that seems to be good. i'm downloading 1.5.12 now... phone is dead though so will have to wait for a good charge

having similar problems on 1.5.12
Old 01-25-2009, 04:12 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

treedog5 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5 View Post
been running the new release for a day now. everything seems to work well except the battery seems to drain more rapidly for some reason than 1.3. I just took it off the charger at full charge and after 10 minutes it's down to 91% this is after a full drain and recharge yesterday and a full charge today. not sure if it just is a little inaccurate but overall this release is rock solid. thanks again.
yeah i have been having some battery drain issues as well, i let my phone charge over night and as soon as i unpluged the charger it went from 100% to 98% no lie in less than 30secs. so there is something fishy going on.
Old 01-25-2009, 06:32 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

well its been 4 hrs total since I took her off. I am at 75% battery. This is with active sync set to sync every 30 mintues, no calls, moderate data usage and texting (in 0-2 bar ev area). Not too bad to be honest. I think the initial battery indicators are always wrong on the diamond. this is probably why they went without percentages on th stock, just a bar that doesnt give you exact results but a approximate figure.

Another thing I forgot to mention is I really like when you lock the phone on this rom, it doesn't dim the screen. this is great when you outside and it's virtually impossible to unlock your phone again in the sunlight.
Old 01-25-2009, 08:07 PM
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

XT9 & Jibberish - I have been unable to duplicate this problem and can't fix something I can't see. I've added SipChange in the Utilities Menu.
For those having the issue:
1-what additional programs do you have installed
2-What program are you using when this happens
3-Which keyboard does this happen with

Power - I read somewhere that this may be a bug in the 1% battery driver. Other than that, for a device like this, it's pretty good battery life to me. I'm still looking into this one.

Opera Download Save Location - I broke this when I was trying to make it default to \Internal Storage on downloads. Fixed and here's an update.

rstg_Diam_1.5.13 (link updated )

Quote:
Version 1.5.13
- Fixed Opera Download options...done.
- Added SipChange v1.1 to maybee address xt9 problems...done.

Last edited by rstoyguy; 01-27-2009 at 01:03 AM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development