PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-05-2009, 02:46 PM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: RSTG Sprint(Official) Custom Rom - Tweaked & Loaded w/uc v2.7.23 Updated 3/3/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by mucky View Post
I made it myself. I just followed the instructions on the xda site. It works on some( most) roms. I had the same thing happen on mightys rom 4.2-4.5, but it worked on his newest release. I'm really liking your rom. It's really slick.

And thanks to all in advance for the help
I would copy the one from this rom. Change the text and don't forget to sign it. It may not be working because it isn't signed, or it's from a different sys... Or tsowen may be able to help you out... Custom Taskbar

Old 03-05-2009, 03:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Arrive WP7
Carrier: Sprint

dougd is keeping up the good workdougd is keeping up the good work
Re: RSTG Sprint(Official) Custom Rom - Tweaked & Loaded w/uc v2.7.23 Updated 3/3/09

I seem to always come back to this rom after trying out some of the others. I did recently install the mystery 1.0 rom, for the first version it wasnt to bad, not as good as yours of coarse. It had one feature I loved though, it was actually that feature that lured me into tryint the ROM. The feature was "customized tabs" it is on the settings tab and basically what you did with the option is turn on and off tabs and change the order of tabs, it was really cool. Not sure how he made that happen but if it was something you could add that would be awsome.
Old 03-05-2009, 03:21 PM
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by dougd View Post
I seem to always come back to this rom after trying out some of the others. I did recently install the mystery 1.0 rom, for the first version it wasnt to bad, not as good as yours of coarse. It had one feature I loved though, it was actually that feature that lured me into tryint the ROM. The feature was "customized tabs" it is on the settings tab and basically what you did with the option is turn on and off tabs and change the order of tabs, it was really cool. Not sure how he made that happen but if it was something you could add that would be awsome.
We already have that technology as well... It's StartMenu-Settings then sitting right there is "Diamond TF3D Config". That will let you do all that...
Old 03-05-2009, 03:47 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Arrive WP7
Carrier: Sprint

dougd is keeping up the good workdougd is keeping up the good work

DUH!! Sometimes I feel so dumb, I cant believe that was there all this time, I swear I have looked at that program before and just totally overlooked the tabs part of it. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.
Old 03-05-2009, 06:07 PM
College ROM Teacher ESQ
Pocket PC: College ROM iphony Killer
Carrier: $print

piranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to piranah

what about getting a map tap added to touchflo? is that a rom issue?

Help Me Help You
Old 03-05-2009, 06:15 PM
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by piranah View Post
what about getting a map tap added to touchflo? is that a rom issue?
I think that's Manila HD... But I prefer to have kick_a_s_s apps instead of feature-starved tabs that have squished graphics cause it was designed for a different resolution of device.... Just my thoughts...

edit: like a calendar you can't select a day??? wtf?
Old 03-05-2009, 06:33 PM
College ROM Teacher ESQ
Pocket PC: College ROM iphony Killer
Carrier: $print

piranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to piranah

thats what im saying, being able to "add/remove" tabs using tf3d config is nice. but i kind of miss the 2d customizer, where you could really tweak it, and if im not mistaken, it had a lot more tabs, i hardly use my people tab, but a maps tab would be excellent...
or even better would be a progra00m that would allow you to add blank tabs, and just map it to the program.

also , in your rom there is the reset program (under utilities) is that for a soft reset or an other form of clear storage?
Old 03-05-2009, 06:55 PM
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by piranah View Post
thats what im saying, being able to "add/remove" tabs using tf3d config is nice. but i kind of miss the 2d customizer, where you could really tweak it, and if im not mistaken, it had a lot more tabs, i hardly use my people tab, but a maps tab would be excellent...
or even better would be a progra00m that would allow you to add blank tabs, and just map it to the program.

also , in your rom there is the reset program (under utilities) is that for a soft reset or an other form of clear storage?
Yep, I also miss m2d... And the reset app is for those that disable quickmenu or are unfamiliar with it. It's a soft reset app. I think my next rom will be either manila-free or a manila-hd one. I'm thinking a loaded manila-free rom...
Old 03-05-2009, 08:18 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 3D
Carrier: Cricket

dcperdue is keeping up the good workdcperdue is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to dcperdue

Dont get me wrong the rom seems really stable. I origionally had a diamond then went to a touch pro for a while but didnt like having a brick in my pocket so now im back on a diamond. After seeing some new cooks on the scene for the diamond I figured id give them a try. The blue rom is pretty much worthless. It hangs on IE constantly its slow. Bluetooth is horrible. The list goes on and on. Calks was the best rom for me on the diamond so before going back to calks rom I figured I try this one out. The rom is great accept for the cmguardian. cmguardian is a file that reverts connection carrier settings back to the carriers. Its a pain to remove even after removing it yourself it eventually comes back. Which is why most cooks just remove it when they are cooking the rom.

As for the other guys who say this rom needs some tweaking. I have to disagree. This rom is great and the neon tweaks are good eye candy. Keep up the good work chef.
Old 03-05-2009, 10:36 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 3D
Carrier: Cricket

dcperdue is keeping up the good workdcperdue is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to dcperdue

Well I did find out some issues with the camera part of the rom. It dont work!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development