PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-09-2009, 02:32 PM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: .RSTG Custom Sprint Rom - TF3D Tweaked & Loaded - v3.7.05 Updated 4/13/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by syscrasher13 View Post
Is this project abandoned? I really like this rom, i think its the best one out there!
I have moved on to a different device...But I still have this kitchen and I still have a diamond. What would you like to see upgraded/changed?

I'm currently learning the in and out's of windowsmobile 6.5 for the touch pro side. (I won't be upgrading the diamond roms to wm6.5 btw...sorry.)

Old 05-09-2009, 04:56 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: SGH-T959D leaked 'Official' froyo
Carrier: Telus

Rabid_Gypsy knows their stuffRabid_Gypsy knows their stuffRabid_Gypsy knows their stuffRabid_Gypsy knows their stuffRabid_Gypsy knows their stuffRabid_Gypsy knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
I have moved on to a different device...But I still have this kitchen and I still have a diamond. What would you like to see upgraded/changed?

I'm currently learning the in and out's of windowsmobile 6.5 for the touch pro side. (I won't be upgrading the diamond roms to wm6.5 btw...sorry.)
What kitchen are you using? I was doing great on my Vogue with PPCK, but it seems to hate me now.

ROM: DarkRoot
Old 05-09-2009, 05:01 PM
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabid_Gypsy View Post
What kitchen are you using? I was doing great on my Vogue with PPCK, but it seems to hate me now.
Now that's a grand idea... Who want's me to release all my secrets and just upload my kitchen for this? I've been known to do that...

edit: It's calcu's kitchen v1.3, and a slightly dicombobulated stock sys.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-09-2009, 05:29 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

Saturn2888 is just getting started

Abandoned?

Quote:
I'll see about an update in a bit... I just got a new touch pro, and I'm converting to wm6.5. I just have a lot to play with now and little time to do it in.
I just hope it's done soon because my phone is having all sorts of issues, and I wanna redo this buddy. Maybe even try out WM6.5 like he said.
Old 05-09-2009, 06:08 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:

but the rom is so incomplete. it hardly loads up after a soft reset... i would like to see the battery to last one week, increased download speeds to avg 3000kbs and well, how bout a laser set up to the home key? you know a laser does come in handy when things go down
Old 05-09-2009, 06:24 PM
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5 View Post
but the rom is so incomplete. it hardly loads up after a soft reset... i would like to see the battery to last one week, increased download speeds to avg 3000kbs and well, how bout a laser set up to the home key? you know a laser does come in handy when things go down
I have that now on my touch pro! Here is how I did it... I set my two laptops side by side, I started flashing mighty rom on one computer, and mine on the other computer. When the rom is 43% loaded, I disconnect the cable and connect to the other computer real fast so that it finishes loading the second half of my rom. That way I get mighty's base, and my start menu so I can find stuff. But you have to be lightning fast to get the laser! hehe.
Old 05-09-2009, 06:34 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
I have that now on my touch pro! Here is how I did it... I set my two laptops side by side, I started flashing mighty rom on one computer, and mine on the other computer. When the rom is 43% loaded, I disconnect the cable and connect to the other computer real fast so that it finishes loading the second half of my rom. That way I get mighty's base, and my start menu so I can find stuff. But you have to be lightning fast to get the laser! hehe.
it appears you have cracked the code.... now that you know too much, just watch out for the cia/canadian mounties (joint opps) coming for you now, the waterboarding, oh the humanity
Old 05-09-2009, 10:25 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: SGH-T959D leaked 'Official' froyo
Carrier: Telus

Rabid_Gypsy knows their stuffRabid_Gypsy knows their stuffRabid_Gypsy knows their stuffRabid_Gypsy knows their stuffRabid_Gypsy knows their stuffRabid_Gypsy knows their stuff

Quote:
Now that's a grand idea... Who want's me to release all my secrets and just upload my kitchen for this? I've been known to do that...

edit: It's calcu's kitchen v1.3, and a slightly dicombobulated stock sys.
That would be sweet! I love this ROM, but would love to edit in/out a few things just to my tastes.
Old 05-09-2009, 10:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH Diamond

Saturn2888 is just getting started

For me, I'm fine w/ the stock version of this ROM. I'd love to see a final update at some point because I wanna do my firmware over one last time.
Old 05-09-2009, 10:37 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Diamond

jwfos22 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via Yahoo to jwfos22

Damn all the great cooks are moving to the Touch Pro. Rstoyguy we just want you to keep perfecting your ROM. Thats all . Thanks for all you do, but please don't stopping making Diamond ROMs

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development