PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-20-2009, 12:11 PM
Jmz
Jmz Software
Pocket PC: Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

Jmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Jmz
Re: Messages won't open

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calcu View Post
Nautica had issues with the Telus manila, which is what I'm flashing now with to see. So will see in the next couple of mins if the issue is the manila
I was using the sprint manila. I will also try without manila cooked in and see what happens.
Old 01-20-2009, 12:20 PM
Jmz
Jmz Software
Threadstarter

Jmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Just cooked it without sprint manila and it works fine now. So does that mean something is wrong with the sprint manila files?
Old 01-20-2009, 12:22 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level

I doubt it as I just flashed with the Telus manila which Nautica said was giving him problems like yours but texting & e-mail are fine on mine, so the problem lies somewhere else. Like I just posted on my thread, try building one with the default selections and just change the manila version and see, well minus the manila options since they don't play well with the Sprint manila

Last edited by Calkulin; 01-20-2009 at 12:24 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-20-2009, 01:00 PM
Jmz
Jmz Software
Threadstarter

Quote:
I doubt it as I just flashed with the Telus manila which Nautica said was giving him problems like yours but texting & e-mail are fine on mine, so the problem lies somewhere else. Like I just posted on my thread, try building one with the default selections and just change the manila version and see, well minus the manila options since they don't play well with the Sprint manila
Ok, so that works. Changing only the manila flavor. So listed below is the options I uncheck on just the untouched kitchen. Do you happen to know which one is causing this?

Internet Explorer
Office Mobile
Remote Desktop
Transcriber
VoIP
Windows Live
Battery Monitor
Obex Inbox
Enlarge Start Menu
Jbed Java
Long Press End Key
Omnia drivers changed to CDMA
Unchecked all manila options
FM Radio
MP3 Trimmer
Ringtone
Sip changed to Touch HD
Old 01-20-2009, 01:38 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmztaylor View Post
Ok, so that works. Changing only the manila flavor. So listed below is the options I uncheck on just the untouched kitchen. Do you happen to know which one is causing this?

Internet Explorer
Office Mobile
Remote Desktop
Transcriber
VoIP
Windows Live
Battery Monitor
Obex Inbox
Enlarge Start Menu
Jbed Java
Long Press End Key
Omnia drivers changed to CDMA
Unchecked all manila options
FM Radio
MP3 Trimmer
Ringtone
Sip changed to Touch HD

Internet Explorer should never be unchecked unless you don't use data, the one time I tested it like that, I saw very weird issues. Now IE6 can be unchecked without no problems
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 01-20-2009, 02:21 PM
Jmz
Jmz Software
Threadstarter

Quote:
Internet Explorer should never be unchecked unless you don't use data, the one time I tested it like that, I saw very weird issues. Now IE6 can be unchecked without no problems
I thought that was the old Internet Explorer. Trying it now with that checked.
Old 01-20-2009, 02:31 PM
Jmz
Jmz Software
Threadstarter

Quote:

That took care of it. Thanks Calcu. You seem to never fail.
Old 01-20-2009, 08:01 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond

unclutchable is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to unclutchable

Quote:
I also saw weird things with IE unchecked when I cooked a ROM earlier... Thanks for the insight.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development