View Single Post
Old 01-20-2009, 01:00 PM
Jmz
Jmz Software
Threadstarter

Jmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Jmz
Re: Messages won't open

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calcu View Post
I doubt it as I just flashed with the Telus manila which Nautica said was giving him problems like yours but texting & e-mail are fine on mine, so the problem lies somewhere else. Like I just posted on my thread, try building one with the default selections and just change the manila version and see, well minus the manila options since they don't play well with the Sprint manila
Ok, so that works. Changing only the manila flavor. So listed below is the options I uncheck on just the untouched kitchen. Do you happen to know which one is causing this?

Internet Explorer
Office Mobile
Remote Desktop
Transcriber
VoIP
Windows Live
Battery Monitor
Obex Inbox
Enlarge Start Menu
Jbed Java
Long Press End Key
Omnia drivers changed to CDMA