PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-15-2009, 11:42 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: pre, diamond
Carrier: sprint

kellybrf is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: *Leaked* Sprint Diamond ROM v2.00.651.1 CE OS 5.2.20764

because stock generally means stable and official releases of features, making it easier on the chefs. s2a, for example
Old 01-15-2009, 11:42 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by oAsIz View Post
im missing something... we have been using custom rom's since the diamond came out... why the excitement over a new "stock" rom from sprint??!?
New stock rom contains new components which will be integrated into new custom roms.

New new new.
Old 01-15-2009, 11:46 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP 2

oAsIz is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drybonz View Post
New stock rom contains new components which will be integrated into new custom roms.

New new new.
once again my noob ignorance shines through
Old 01-15-2009, 11:51 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

gxip is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Is this s2a the same as the one in the hd?
Old 01-15-2009, 11:59 PM
VIP Member

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by gxip View Post
Is this s2a the same as the one in the hd?
It should be different. The overseas version had an "add call" button that did not work on the CDMA Diamond. I imagine the buttons on the one from the stock CDMA rom will have all working buttons.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-16-2009, 12:00 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond

scarsofthumper is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to scarsofthumper Send a message via Yahoo to scarsofthumper

I am so tempted to flash, just because I just got my Diamond a few days ago (had a Mogul 2 phones ago ). Haven't dipped into custom ROMs yet like I did on my Mogul, but I could still always go to the stock previous Sprint ROM and everything will be kosher, right?

"Obviously, no one wants to fail. But who's to say that failure's not a good thing masked in the wisdom that you can't see at that point? I just try to look at the positive." - Khalil Greene

aim - mary kate on lsd

Sprint Touch Diamond - Telus V1.04.05V Radio D - MightyROM 4.6
Old 01-16-2009, 12:03 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

gxip is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drybonz View Post
It should be different. The overseas version had an "add call" button that did not work on the CDMA Diamond. I imagine the buttons on the one from the stock CDMA rom will have all working buttons.
Same appearance but with the different working buttons though right?
Old 01-16-2009, 12:05 AM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

I know this will get buried, but this is the base for what I work with.

What I've done is taken the "virgin" release, and have seperated out the commonly upgraded components inside the ..\OEM directory and put each one inside their own OEM.

Here is a list of seperated apps:
Sprint0_Album
Sprint1_Volume_Control
Sprint2_Camera
Sprint3_CommManager
Sprint4_Dia_Keyboard
Sprint5_Dialer
Sprint6_manila
Sprint7_MP3Trimmer
Sprint8_RSSHub
Sprint9_Teeter
SprintA_Touch_Mobile_Guide
SprintB_Cabs
SprintC_Sounds

This is the OEM directory only, and the above OEM's are in addition to the stock one.

I did not delete or modify any files! Just moved them to be easily identifiable!

This is 100% Stock Leaked 2.00.651.1, everything from the ..\OEM directory...

Enjoy...

Oops... Heres the download link: Sprint_2.00.651.1_OEMDir_seperated2.rar 52.2 MB FIXED LINK!

Didn't bother to extract any registry entries, as the updated OEM's will have them...

Edit: Here's a fixed version...Noob mistake!
Quote:
Oops... Heres the download link: Sprint_2.00.651.1_OEMDir_seperated2.rar 52.3 MB

Didn't bother to extract any registry entries, as the updated OEM's will have them...

Edit: 1/17/09 Updated download link... Forgot to zero the .DSM files and if you rebuilt, it created havoc and didn't reboot to TF3D. I copied the DSM from OEMAPPS and renamed them, buildos freaks when you have multiple OEM's with the same info inside the DSM file...

Last edited by rstoyguy; 01-21-2009 at 10:55 PM.
This post has been thanked 7 times.
Old 01-16-2009, 12:10 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gxip View Post
Same appearance but with the different working buttons though right?
I haven't seen it yet. I'm just guessing. Sprint has a customized manila look so maybe the slider looks different too. Just have to wait and see.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-16-2009, 12:12 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
Oops... Heres the download link: Sprint_2.00.651.1_OEMDir_seperated.rar 52.2 MB
Link seems to be goofed up maybe?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development