PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-24-2008, 01:52 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC SuperSonic
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Glossman knows their stuffGlossman knows their stuffGlossman knows their stuffGlossman knows their stuffGlossman knows their stuffGlossman knows their stuffGlossman knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [12/23/2008] Glossman Pro v1.0 with Custom Blue UI [Sys OS 20940/20931]

Sorry folks! I uploaded an earlier iteration of the ROM and that's what's causing the non-boot issue. I'll try to have this back up tonight, if not tomorrow morning.

Audiovox Thera-Samsung i700-Verizon PPC 6600-Sprint 6700-Sprint Mogul-Sprint Touch-HTC Touch Diamond-HTC Hero-HTC SuperSonic (EVO)
Old 12-24-2008, 01:54 AM
ill
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Diamond

ill is keeping up the good workill is keeping up the good work

please do.. ha
Old 12-24-2008, 03:43 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond

Drumrintheline is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to Drumrintheline Send a message via MSN to Drumrintheline

When do you think it will be up and ready to flash?
Old 12-24-2008, 05:15 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Glossman knows their stuffGlossman knows their stuffGlossman knows their stuffGlossman knows their stuffGlossman knows their stuffGlossman knows their stuffGlossman knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drumrintheline View Post
When do you think it will be up and ready to flash?
It will most likely be sometime later today. I've been at this for several hours now, and I think I'm making fatigue-induced errors. I think I need some rest. I do promise it will be worth it once I get it back up!
Old 12-24-2008, 08:15 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond

Drumrintheline is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to Drumrintheline Send a message via MSN to Drumrintheline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glossman View Post
It will most likely be sometime later today. I've been at this for several hours now, and I think I'm making fatigue-induced errors. I think I need some rest. I do promise it will be worth it once I get it back up!
ok thanks cannot wait
Old 12-24-2008, 12:26 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 3D
Carrier: Cricket

dcperdue is keeping up the good workdcperdue is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to dcperdue

that screenie looks decent enough to try it. Glad I went to bed otherwise id been one to flash the incorrect rom. And then I would of had to BLEEP somone. My time is verry precious as im sure are others on this forum.

I will waite to make sure no one has any isues flashing the new rom once he gets it back up. I am all for new chefs on the scene but please make sure you know what your doing as bricking my phone because of somones lack of knoledge isnt something I wants to do. I mean in all honesty you guys could of been left with a bricked phone. So please make sure your rom is working and make sure you upload the right file. Im sorry but I fell there is more then what he is leading us to beleive I mean it takes like all but 5 mins to upload a rom. So again I stress please make sure your rom works before uploading it and make sure you upload the right one.

Last edited by dcperdue; 12-24-2008 at 12:36 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-24-2008, 12:57 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcperdue View Post
that screenie looks decent enough to try it. Glad I went to bed otherwise id been one to flash the incorrect rom. And then I would of had to BLEEP somone. My time is verry precious as im sure are others on this forum.

I will waite to make sure no one has any isues flashing the new rom once he gets it back up. I am all for new chefs on the scene but please make sure you know what your doing as bricking my phone because of somones lack of knoledge isnt something I wants to do. I mean in all honesty you guys could of been left with a bricked phone. So please make sure your rom is working and make sure you upload the right file. Im sorry but I fell there is more then what he is leading us to beleive I mean it takes like all but 5 mins to upload a rom. So again I stress please make sure your rom works before uploading it and make sure you upload the right one.
Good words, and all very true. Thankfully, there was no harm done. In my defense, when developing a ROM, you go through several builds before you get to one that has the behavior and performance charactaristics that you want, so you wind up with a lot of RUU_Signed.nbh files. In my fatigue, I mislabelled the one I ultimately uploaded and deleted the one I wanted to use. In any event, I decided to call it a night, as it was pushing 1 AM.

Just thought you might want the skinny.

Anyway, I'll recook, test it, and get it up today.
Old 12-24-2008, 01:49 PM
Kitchen Builder
Pocket PC: HTC Touch + Touch Diamond
Carrier: Telus

tobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the community

Special thanks goes out to Calcu, Conflipper, Colonel, luv2chill, Old_Man_Jenkins, ImCoKeMaN, 6700Yuma, DarkLord69, *and Cmonex, no2chem, Tobeychris, Ghettofreeryder, Juicy47, and Jugallo_X. Without whom, the kitchens wouldn't be what they are today, and you'd still have a locked phone.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 12-24-2008, 01:52 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tobeychris View Post
Special thanks goes out to Calcu, Conflipper, Colonel, luv2chill, Old_Man_Jenkins, ImCoKeMaN, 6700Yuma, DarkLord69, *and Cmonex, no2chem, Tobeychris, Ghettofreeryder, Juicy47, and Jugallo_X. Without whom, the kitchens wouldn't be what they are today, and you'd still have a locked phone.
thats a key in my reg haha

If I have helped you, you like my work, want to get me a coffee or you feel like you wish to help me get my next device.

feel free to its appreciated, but not required!

Thanks To everyone who donated!
Old 12-24-2008, 03:02 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by tobeychris View Post
I'll add that to my sig, because it's the truth! Sorry I left some of y'all off!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development