PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-10-2009, 01:22 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO 2
Carrier: SPRINT

savage25rcracer knows their stuffsavage25rcracer knows their stuffsavage25rcracer knows their stuffsavage25rcracer knows their stuffsavage25rcracer knows their stuffsavage25rcracer knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ v3 Beta 1 ] Calkulin's Visual HTC Kitchen & ROMs

you can still flash with less than 50% battery, just go into bootloader first.(power+vol down+end from power off or +reset somehow twisty fingered.)
Old 09-10-2009, 01:30 PM
SIR Flash-a-lot
Pocket PC: Hero
Carrier: Sprint

KBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by savage25rcracer View Post
you can still flash with less than 50% battery, just go into bootloader first.(power+vol down+end from power off or +reset somehow twisty fingered.)
Or just power off the phone and hold vol down and power til bootloader comes on. Saves the twisty finger part.

Thats how sweet the signal is in my office!!
Old 09-10-2009, 01:35 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

ecker2008 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularecker2008 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularecker2008 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calkulin View Post
Sorry guys, I forgot I had a dentist appointment, so I'll finish uploading the kitchen when I get back
oooh what a teaser! .. i can't wait... i agree.. rom flashing has higher priority then dentist appointments! thanks calk!
Old 09-10-2009, 01:36 PM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbussen View Post
Or just power off the phone and hold vol down and power til bootloader comes on. Saves the twisty finger part.
+1 for this method... i pull the batt out, then vol down and power! =D>

Best... Member... Ever...
Old 09-10-2009, 01:42 PM
SIR Flash-a-lot
Pocket PC: Hero

KBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by nautica2450 View Post
+1 for this method... i pull the batt out, then vol down and power! =D>
Definitely much easier, applies for all of the functions, even hard reset.
Old 09-10-2009, 01:57 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Carrier: Bell

omnicronx knows their stuffomnicronx knows their stuffomnicronx knows their stuffomnicronx knows their stuffomnicronx knows their stuffomnicronx knows their stuff

Anyone else getting crashes when trying to build a ROM in the kitchen? It keeps erroring out on platformrebuilder.exe with a (0xc0000417) error code, so it looks like something is not being passed in correctly? Could be me though..
Old 09-10-2009, 01:59 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: TP2 & Evo =)
Carrier: Sprint!

boodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to boodaka

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnicronx View Post
Anyone else getting crashes when trying to build a ROM in the kitchen? It keeps erroring out on platformrebuilder.exe with a (0xc0000417) error code, so it looks like something is not being passed in correctly? Could be me though..
Yeah when i hit to build rom, it just closes out =(

Just hit the THANKS for me being........well, me...

Calkulin's Visual WVGA Kitchen v1.6 R3 Mirror
Old 09-10-2009, 02:00 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus 5
Carrier: AT&T

wmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnicronx View Post
If you're talking about the new kitchen ... Calc didn't get the entire file downloaded before he had to go to the dentist. So, you most likely don't have the whole file.

Here's what Calc said in an earlier post ...

"Sorry guys, I forgot I had a dentist appointment, so I'll finish uploading the kitchen when I get back."

Last edited by wmdunn; 09-10-2009 at 02:13 PM.
Old 09-10-2009, 02:07 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Carrier: Bell

omnicronx knows their stuffomnicronx knows their stuffomnicronx knows their stuffomnicronx knows their stuffomnicronx knows their stuffomnicronx knows their stuff

Hmm.. unzipped fine though, well winrar can extract incomplete zip files, but I rarely come across them and you rarely do not get an error.. I'll see if the file is corrupt with 7zip which is all or nothing.

edit: unzips with 7zip too.. weird.. guess Ill just wait for calk, as he did say it was not complete yet

Last edited by omnicronx; 09-10-2009 at 02:17 PM.
Old 09-10-2009, 02:13 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: TP2 & Evo =)
Carrier: Sprint!

boodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to boodaka

Mine unzipped fine and i have to run the erviuskitchen.exe by itself by administrator

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Tags
calkulin, kitchen, rom