PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-01-2009, 07:39 PM
SIR Flash-a-lot
Pocket PC: Hero
Carrier: Sprint

KBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ 10-22 ][ v4.1 ][ 6.5.1 / 6.5 / 6.1 ] Calkulin's Visual HTC Kitchen & ROMs

Yeah Im still a bit confused. Not every package has an app.dat file.

EDIT: So you are saying that as long as one EXT has the initflashfiles.dat with

; ;================================================= ==============================
; GoogleMaps-Start
;================================================= ==============================
Directory("\Program Files")irectory("GoogleMaps")
Directory("\Application Data")irectory("GoogleMaps")
Directory("\Application Data\GoogleMaps"):-File("gmm_res.dat", "\Windows\gmm_res.dat")
Directory("\Program Files\GoogleMaps"):-File("GoogleMaps.exe", "\Windows\GoogleMaps.exe")
Directory("\Program Files\GoogleMaps"):-File("googlemapsrunat.exe", "\Windows\googlemapsrunat.exe")
Directory("\Windows\Start menu\Programs\GPS"):-File("Google Maps.lnk","\Windows\Google Maps.lnk")
Directory("\Program Files\GoogleMaps"):-File("gmm_launcher.dll", "\Windows\gmm_launcher.dll")
Directory("\Program Files\GoogleMaps"):-File("gmm_setup.dll", "\Windows\gmm_setup.dll")
Directory("\"):-File("pwhash.bin","\Windows\pwhash.bin")
Directory("\")irectory("Windows")
Directory("\Windows")irectory("ManilaXml")
Directory("\")irectory("Application Data")
Directory("\Application Data")irectory("HTC")
Directory("\Application Data\HTC")irectory("ygo")
Directory("\Windows\ManilaXml"):-File("Stock_Pages.xml","\Windows\Stock_Pages.xml")
Directory("\Application Data\HTC\ygo"):-File("ygoservice.db","\Windows\ygoservice.db")
Directory("\Windows\ManilaXml"):-File("ManilaCore_pages.xml","\Windows\ManilaCore_p ages.xml")
Directory("\Windows\ManilaXml"):-File("Internet_Pages.xml","\Windows\Internet_Pages .xml")
Directory("\Windows\ManilaXml"):-File("Footprints_Pages.xml","\Windows\Footprints_P ages.xml")
Directory("\Windows\ManilaXml"):-File("Mail_Pages.xml","\Windows\Mail_Pages.xml")
Directory("\Windows\ManilaXml"):-File("Music_Pages.xml","\Windows\Music_Pages.xml")
Directory("\Windows\ManilaXml"):-File("Weather_Pages.xml","\Windows\Weather_Pages.x ml")
Directory("\Windows\ManilaXml"):-File("Home_Pages.xml","\Windows\Home_Pages.xml")
Directory("\Windows\ManilaXml"):-File("Message_Pages.xml","\Windows\Message_Pages.x ml")
Directory("\Windows\ManilaXml"):-File("Calendar_Pages.xml","\Windows\Calendar_Pages .xml")
Directory("\Windows\ManilaXml"):-File("People_Pages.xml","\Windows\People_Pages.xml ")
Directory("\Windows\ManilaXml"):-File("Settings_Pages.xml","\Windows\Settings_Pages .xml")
; Footprints_Engine
Directory("\Application Data\HTC\HTCFootprints_Engine"):-File("htcfootprint.vol","\Windows\htcfootprint.vol ")
Directory("\Application Data\HTC\HTCFootprints_Engine\thumbnails"):-File("eeccff71358a90ae6515d7110fac22b9.jpg","\Wind ows\fp_Big Ben.jpg")
Directory("\Application Data\HTC\HTCFootprints_Engine\thumbnails"):-File("29da49729449274f7602f5b350281ec4.jpg","\Wind ows\fp_Eiffel Tower.jpg")
Directory("\Application Data\HTC\HTCFootprints_Engine\thumbnails"):-File("411825c752a8aac39dcbd6f1d94748cb.jpg","\Wind ows\fp_Colosseum.jpg")
Directory("\Application Data\HTC\HTCFootprints_Engine\thumbnails"):-File("87f571f536bfc8ab553c1892d8b090dd.jpg","\Wind ows\fp_Statue of Liberty.jpg")

Directory("\Windows")irectory("My Animated Wallpaper")
Directory("\Windows\ManilaXml"):-File("Home_Pages.xml","\Windows\Home_Pages.xml")
Directory("\My Documents\My Animated Wallpaper"):-File("_RAW_Brush.png","\Windows\_RAW_Brush.png")
Directory("\My Documents\My Animated Wallpaper"):-File("_RAW_Circle.png","\Windows\_RAW_Circle.png")
Directory("\My Documents\My Animated Wallpaper"):-File("_RAW_Light.png","\Windows\_RAW_Light.png")Up date:

Its Fine?

Thats how sweet the signal is in my office!!
Old 11-01-2009, 07:41 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC ONE
Carrier: Ting

Mystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbussen View Post
So i do that for all of the leo packages, and all of the packages in the manila folders?
No just do it to ONE of your OEMs that has an app.dat
Old 11-01-2009, 07:43 PM
VIP Member

Mystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Yeah Im still a bit confused. Not every package has an app.dat file.

EDIT: So you are saying that as long as one EXT has the initflashfiles.dat with

Its Fine?
Yes, that is correct!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-01-2009, 07:44 PM
SIR Flash-a-lot

KBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystery View Post
No just do it to ONE of your OEMs that has an app.dat
Ok so just do it to one of my oems that has an app.dat, that is gonna be cooked into the rom. I think i got it. Lol. Thanks for the help. Still waiting on the leo packages to finish downloading and ill try.
Old 11-01-2009, 07:47 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Ok so just do it to one of my oems that has an app.dat, that is gonna be cooked into the rom. I think i got it. Lol. Thanks for the help. Still waiting on the leo packages to finish downloading and ill try.
How much time its left for them to complete, I download them already so I can post a mirror for you if you like.
No problem man, the only thing that I can't get to work is weather wallpaper which was what I wanted the most lol
Also there is a rapidshare mirror over at the original thread in case you didn't know.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-01-2009, 08:04 PM
SIR Flash-a-lot

Quote:
How much time its left for them to complete, I download them already so I can post a mirror for you if you like.
No problem man, the only thing that I can't get to work is weather wallpaper which was what I wanted the most lol
Also there is a rapidshare mirror over at the original thread in case you didn't know.
They are done. I see what you mean about deselcting a bunch of oems. I had to make sure i deselect the older packages.
Old 11-01-2009, 08:08 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
They are done. I see what you mean about deselcting a bunch of oems. I had to make sure i deselect the older packages.
Yeah I am still changing a few OEMs, also the weather as wallpaper works sometimes like i don't know what is going on with it. One thing I did notice was that I cannot get the music player to work. It is not included in the packages.
Old 11-01-2009, 08:11 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions

ext package for 2.5 (fast mirror): http://rapidshare.com/files/30110359...GA_By_Akeo.rar
Old 11-01-2009, 08:17 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Okay guys, I got it to work! There is some things that you will have to remove from the OEM folder like shared modules and shared resources, etc. Make sure you download the Leo packages in the second post from his thread and replace any of those OEMs with the ones in Calkulins Kitchen. I might post a ROM tonight just so you guys can get an idea of how manila 2.5 runs. One thing I did noticed was that I cannot set weather wallpaper.
so you will be the first to give us a cdma rom with 2.5.
i'm following the xda thread... i'll let u know if anything new pops up.
Old 11-01-2009, 08:18 PM
SIR Flash-a-lot

Quote:
Yeah I am still changing a few OEMs, also the weather as wallpaper works sometimes like i don't know what is going on with it. One thing I did notice was that I cannot get the music player to work. It is not included in the packages.
I still cant get it to boot. I see some of the updated things like message client but when i go to start and try to go into settings to see if TF3d is selectable, there is no settings icon.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Tags
calkulin, kitchen, rom