PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-17-2009, 01:39 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: htc sprint touch
Carrier: sprint

leoiden is becoming a PPCGeeks regularleoiden is becoming a PPCGeeks regularleoiden is becoming a PPCGeeks regularleoiden is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to leoiden
Wink Re: 2/26/09 Conflippers UC ROM (5.2.21018 Build 21018)

Quote:
Originally Posted by conflipper View Post
uploading new version now, with Email working, and few other smaller tweaks, I would recommend waiting for new version
thanks for the update
Old 09-17-2009, 01:43 AM
MIA
Pocket PC: All HTC CDMA PPC
Carrier: Alltel
Threadstarter

conflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation level
Re: 2/26/09 Conflippers UC ROM (5.2.21018 Build 21018)

link is up, but give it another 10-15 min to finish the upload.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-17-2009, 04:48 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Iusacell Mexico

megapinky is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmegapinky is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmegapinky is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmegapinky is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

this update is for Diamond or Touch Pro?
Old 09-17-2009, 05:08 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorloves View Post
hey everyone...check out conflippers website. he has a new tp rom available for download. the link is in his signature in the post above mine
geez, what a bone head mistake. lol. i accidentally posted this in the wrong conflipper thread. it's a touch pro update. my bad

Last edited by razorloves; 09-17-2009 at 05:12 AM.
Old 09-17-2009, 06:34 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

OhioState87 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to OhioState87 Send a message via MSN to OhioState87

So there probably won't be any Diamond roms?
Old 09-17-2009, 07:11 PM
MIA
Threadstarter

conflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation level

there will be, right now i am getting all quirks worked out on the TP, and then going to diamond, and once i get going on diamond it will be easy. Working a revampt of my website, have it all be flash driven and everything, and so with that i will have a brand new TP and Dimaond ROMS that will launch with the new site.

right now diamond, TP or Site is 100% ready, so that is why not everytihng is prepared yet.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-17-2009, 10:09 PM
DroidX_ZombieStomped
Pocket PC: DroidX
Carrier: Verizon

yearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to yearn

Quote:
Originally Posted by conflipper View Post
there will be, right now i am getting all quirks worked out on the TP, and then going to diamond, and once i get going on diamond it will be easy. Working a revampt of my website, have it all be flash driven and everything, and so with that i will have a brand new TP and Dimaond ROMS that will launch with the new site.

right now diamond, TP or Site is 100% ready, so that is why not everytihng is prepared yet.
Thanks for the update man!
Good to hear from you!

If I helped you out,Hit the THANKS
Old 09-18-2009, 07:13 PM
MIA
Threadstarter

All Alltel Users please read this.

I got a letter today from Verizon, saying that my full serivce will change on October 17 2009 to verizon. but with that I also got something called "Additional Details of your Verizon Wireless Plan.

Picture and Video Messaging
Effective September 24,2009, when you send a picture or video message to mulitple recipients, you will be charged once for each recipient. If you already have a message pack, these messages will apply toward your pack allowance. If you are on a Pay-As-You-Go plan, or exceed your message pack allowance, you will be charged pre recipient according to your plan.

Long Distance Calling and International Roaming Rates
Verizon Wireless will now be your domestic and international long distance carrier. For Verizon Wirelss international long distance and roaming rates, please visit verizonwireless.com. These rates are effective September 24, 2009.

Verizon International Roaming

Link to Alltel Internataional ROAMING

Canada Data Charges
Beginning September 24, 2009, data usage in Canada will be billed at $.002/KB ($2.05/MB), based on the amount of data transmited rather than based on the amount of time the data transmission required.

Link to Alltel Canada Data Charges

If I am looking at everything, it looks like Verizon is changing our contracts that are set forth by Alltel, and when you signed your contract that is what you signed, verizon has no right to be changing this, if you do not accept these new changes to your contract, you may be able to drop verizon and go to a new company because verizon is breaking your contract. It will not matter if they are doing this cheaper or anything, they are still breaking this. It also looks like verizon roaming rates are $.45 /min, and my alltel contract states that I am to pay $.40/min, but on Sept 24, this will be changing and verizon will be incharge of that. So If you are looking for a way to get out of your contract, right here is your chance to do that.

Please Spread the word, and tell any Alltel user about this, Verizon is not a good company, they over price stuff and it just is not good. i am looking to switch, and I will use this here to get out of the ETF. I am planning on buying an HTC Leo when I can, and going to ATT. I am not going to be staying with Verizon at all.

Same Info on my site

Images of Letter

Last edited by conflipper; 09-18-2009 at 10:06 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 09-18-2009, 11:41 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung X475>MotoROKR Z6m>Touch Diamond>TouchPRO 2
Carrier: Cingular>Verizon>ATT(current)

xTSFx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularxTSFx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularxTSFx is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

OH snap. They did a lot to my account made us really mad. but more importantly they wouldn't respect the Diamond 1 yr warranty that alltel had on it. needless to say we went att after that. then they slap us w/ a fee saying ... (We) broke the contract. And its like 200 per line with 3 lines.

Hearing other peoples stories. (cough) I can say that they are madder than anything right now. Verizon took off the discounts for employees if they have an Alltel plan. So if they want the discount they have to get a Verizon plan. Just.. idk Verizon screwing over a LOT of people.

and their employees talking smack about the alltel corporation and how pitiful it was.

Last edited by xTSFx; 09-18-2009 at 11:44 PM.
Old 09-19-2009, 12:59 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond

mcentreville is a n00b

Unfortunately, in our area, the cell coverage has also suffered. Tons of dropped calls since Verizon "updated" our towers. My father, who is in a city and has never had any problem calling from his apartment, now frequently gets "searching for service." When he complained, it was explained that the Alltel tower closest to his place had to be given up because there was already a Verizon tower close by (but apparently, not close enough). Lucky for him, he has choices. Unfortunately for us, Verizon is the ONLY player in our rural area.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development