PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-21-2009, 07:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC CDMA Diamond
Carrier: Sprint PCS

Macropoutsis is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ ROM ] [ KITCHEN ] JUICY 8 - Build 090618V (21815.5.0.50) [UC]

Is the Juicy 8 theme the same as Juicy 7 ? If not, can some post a screenie please. Thanks in advance.
Old 06-21-2009, 07:32 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macropoutsis View Post
Is the Juicy 8 theme the same as Juicy 7 ? If not, can some post a screenie please. Thanks in advance.
Yes, it's pretty much the same except he removed the the 3g icon and replaced it with the ev icon again.
Old 06-21-2009, 07:39 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: N/A
Carrier: N/A

ntony is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by O'Neil Mitchell View Post

Just tried it after seeing your, the issue is also present on my handset
thanks.

Juicy, would you mind confirming the bug and add it to the list to be fixed in the next release?
Old 06-21-2009, 08:32 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro 2
Carrier: Telus

O'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to O'Neil Mitchell Send a message via Yahoo to O'Neil Mitchell Send a message via Skype™ to O'Neil Mitchell

Is it possilbe to get the Alarm clock from TF3D to work with Titanium
Old 06-21-2009, 08:35 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro 2
Carrier: Telus

O'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to O'Neil Mitchell Send a message via Yahoo to O'Neil Mitchell Send a message via Skype™ to O'Neil Mitchell

Quote:
Originally Posted by JQuill View Post
This rom feels so complete, I don't think there's a single feature that isn't almost if not all the way fully functional. You tweaked the **** out of this man it rocks, perfect rom. The DVF Green WM theme along with a Gucci wallpaper for TD3d and the start menu = me being able to say "dude your iPhone sucks" which then leads to me stealing that guys girlfriend.....yep, this rom got me laid.

You did it again juicy. (I smell graphics...)

Did that really happen, if so I need to pull out the Diamond more
Old 06-21-2009, 09:51 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Carrier: Sprint

bigk05 is a n00b

is there a way to change the input fuction to something similar to http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=426281 im having problems with the t9 function. whenever you press a button it flashes the button you pressed across the screen which slows me down typing, plus its really annoying..

thanks for your help
Old 06-21-2009, 10:08 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigk05 View Post
is there a way to change the input fuction to something similar to http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=426281 im having problems with the t9 function. whenever you press a button it flashes the button you pressed across the screen which slows me down typing, plus its really annoying..

thanks for your help
yes, you can. it should work much the same as in Mystery rom. here is a post I put up telling with the sip that you are looking for. good luck.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=1558
Old 06-21-2009, 10:48 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

stlbadger is just getting started

I seem to be having a problem here. When I turn the phone on, it doesn't load TF3D. Any takers?
Old 06-21-2009, 11:52 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

augy is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlbadger View Post
I seem to be having a problem here. When I turn the phone on, it doesn't load TF3D. Any takers?
I hate to question your intelligence by starting with the obvious but have you tried...

Start>Settings>Today>Items Tab and making sure that Touchflo 3d is checked

BTW, myself and others have noticed that TF3d does take about 30 seconds to load on start up.
Old 06-22-2009, 12:11 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch diamond
Carrier: metropcs

vadelarosa is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to vadelarosa

im sure somebody asked awhile ago but there are tooooo many pages to go thru and read. i have 2 questions. my storage card on my phone isnt showing once i put the juicy 8 on. how do i get it back and how do i set up aol with the email?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development