PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-22-2008, 12:29 AM
Kitchen Builder
Pocket PC: HTC Touch + Touch Diamond
Carrier: Telus

tobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: TF3D Calendar Tab Cab File (easy installation)

I must say that cabs are a poor way to do... manual edits are much better, but I suppose for the basic user this is ok. A note that this will remove any other extra tabs people have.
Old 10-22-2008, 01:05 AM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by batman31 View Post
ALso,

Anyone know how to get the icon for this calendar in the sprint neon?
ask and ye shall recieve...

hey crazymike how ever ddi you 'find' all this good stuff?

Best... Member... Ever...

Last edited by InvincibleLiving; 03-03-2009 at 08:46 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 10-22-2008, 07:52 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro 2

O'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to O'Neil Mitchell Send a message via Yahoo to O'Neil Mitchell Send a message via Skype™ to O'Neil Mitchell

Under this new Calendar Tab in TF3D, there is a (NOW) softkey. Does this key work for anyone, when I press it nothing happens
Old 10-22-2008, 09:22 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond & Treo 700wx / HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: TELUS / Verizon Wireless

Devileyezz is keeping up the good workDevileyezz is keeping up the good workDevileyezz is keeping up the good work
Send a message via ICQ to Devileyezz

Thanks buddy!
Someone should find this for SecondToday as well!
Old 10-22-2008, 09:43 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: 6700..6800..touch..diamond..pro
Carrier: sprint

adrian2pm is becoming a great contributor

will this work on juicy 2.5 rom? and will it re-arrange my tabs?
Old 10-22-2008, 10:04 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

abovelegit is becoming a PPCGeeks regularabovelegit is becoming a PPCGeeks regularabovelegit is becoming a PPCGeeks regularabovelegit is becoming a PPCGeeks regularabovelegit is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to abovelegit Send a message via MSN to abovelegit

Quote:
Originally Posted by adrian2pm View Post
will this work on juicy 2.5 rom? and will it re-arrange my tabs?
No juicy's 2.5 rom has a glitch where you cant change tabs, in all his other roms it is fine though. 2.6 or any other future release, from what ive heard shouldnt have this problem.
Old 10-22-2008, 10:24 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond

xxza is becoming a great contributor

thanks for the cab. What does this tab do? Does it only show a month caledar with today highlighted? Can we add task/appointment thru this tab?

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazymike View Post
Hi Guys,

I have found the .CAB file for people wanting to insert this TAB in to the 3d touch flo easily.

It is any easy install compared too the manual work found at XDA site and no other files or editing need (for dummies like me), just unzip the files and the cab files will appear.

Also, I've included a tab reorganizer to organize your tabs.

Should work for Sprint too!

Enjoy!
Old 10-22-2008, 11:11 AM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxza View Post
thanks for the cab. What does this tab do? Does it only show a month caledar with today highlighted? Can we add task/appointment thru this tab?
i havent been able to add task/appoint thru the calendar tab... if you swipe up and down you can change months though
Old 10-22-2008, 11:25 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: I have Evolved.

chappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Anyone else having an issue with manilla freezing when going to the calendar tab? I can hit start, then go to Today, to get out of it, but nothing ever shows up under calendar, and when it's selected, I can't switch to any other tabs. This is using the Sprint calendar cab nautica posted. Sprint stock ROM

edit: This only happens if I go to call history first. If I go to calendar before call history, I can see the Calendar. If I go to Call History first, it freezes and doesn't show anything.

Last edited by chappy; 10-22-2008 at 11:28 AM.
Old 10-22-2008, 11:37 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond

jump4jay is just getting started

I've had that same problem, all I did was remove the call history tab altogether using Diamond TF3D Config and haven't had an issue since.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chappy View Post
Anyone else having an issue with manilla freezing when going to the calendar tab? I can hit start, then go to Today, to get out of it, but nothing ever shows up under calendar, and when it's selected, I can't switch to any other tabs. This is using the Sprint calendar cab nautica posted. Sprint stock ROM

edit: This only happens if I go to call history first. If I go to calendar before call history, I can see the Calendar. If I go to Call History first, it freezes and doesn't show anything.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development