PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-13-2008, 03:56 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile

the7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Voice Command

Quote:
Originally Posted by rollrsk8ter View Post
I didn't even know about clicking Menu, I thought Advance tool was just the settings in the main window. Thanks.... I am using Juicy's 2.5 and Voice Command does not show up in the list of applications, does anyone know the executable and where it could be found?
Yeah I don't think Juicy included VoiceCommand for some reason in his ROM. I'm running 2.4.1 right now and it just doesn't exist in there... Might flash back to Sprint ROM and put in my own tweaks, too much stuff missing in Juicy's for my personal needs.
Old 10-13-2008, 04:11 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

makavel is becoming a great contributor

It's definitely included in Juicy's ROM. I'm using 2.5 with it. It doesn't show up in the list of applications, but you can browse to the Windows folder and find voicecmd.exe. Just point the softbutton to that program and it'll work. I've got it assigned to my right softbutton and it works great! You can also configure it from settings.. check the Personal tab.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 10-13-2008, 04:38 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile

the7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by makavel View Post
It's definitely included in Juicy's ROM. I'm using 2.5 with it. It doesn't show up in the list of applications, but you can browse to the Windows folder and find voicecmd.exe. Just point the softbutton to that program and it'll work. I've got it assigned to my right softbutton and it works great! You can also configure it from settings.. check the Personal tab.
Thanks! Since it doesn't show up in the list of installed programs, how can I map it to Long Press Send button just like it was on the stock rom? Any way to get it to show up on the installed programs?

Thanks again

EDIT: Ok last time I tried it, it kept saying "Error opening shortcut". Now that I remapped it, it works fine..

Last edited by the7thson; 10-13-2008 at 04:44 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development