PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-25-2009, 02:57 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Hero
Carrier: Sprint

jonnythan is keeping up the good workjonnythan is keeping up the good workjonnythan is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [FINAL] [06.26.09] MightyROM4 w. OEM BASE Included

Is there a way to turn off the menu popup animations? I'm tired of seeing the menus slide or grow onto the screen. I want them to just appear.
Old 08-27-2009, 03:04 PM
The Playboy Boy
Pocket PC: EVO 3D

Curb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnythan View Post
Is there a way to turn off the menu popup animations? I'm tired of seeing the menus slide or grow onto the screen. I want them to just appear.
what popup animations?
Old 08-27-2009, 04:37 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Hero

jonnythan is keeping up the good workjonnythan is keeping up the good workjonnythan is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curb71 View Post
what popup animations?
For instance, when I'm in Messaging and hit the Menu button, the menu slides up into view from the bottom of the screen.
Old 08-28-2009, 11:22 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Diamond

Fuzzy Wuzzy is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnythan View Post
For instance, when I'm in Messaging and hit the Menu button, the menu slides up into view from the bottom of the screen.
I agree too. And is there a way to make the Compact KB larger like in other builds without adding a new SIP and whatnot?
Other than that, great build!
Old 09-03-2009, 09:58 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond CDMA
Carrier: Bell Mobility

thuglifesk is a n00b

hi guys...i just had a question...i searched everywhere for this but could not resolve the issue....I have the mightyrom 4.8 and when i get a new email the notifcation appears at the taskbar.....I would like to go away when i scroll to the 3rd TF3D tab.. is this possible?? Or just go away by itself after a few seconds...I dont mind the notifcation of number of email on the TF3D..i just want it go away from the taskbar....I tried the notifcation setting and to change "display on screen" and that did not work...
Old 09-04-2009, 09:53 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: VX6900
Carrier: Verizon

chunnel is just getting started

I had a Touch Pro at one point and had used SSK's ROM with success. I just purchased a Touch Diamond and found his new website with huge dearth of information. I just assumed that since it worked fine on Verizon last time, that it would this time. I found very few posts and found that the admin has prevented new people from registering, so I couldn't even post a question. So I found a link to this site http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=36062 and ran the unlocker without reading the fine print, figuring that since SSK specializes in Verizon that any link would be for Verizon. The unlocker ran fine and then I tried SSK's ROM but it wouldn't work. Then I read the fine print on that site that this will not work on Verizon. I went into the bootloader screen and it says the following; Security Unlocked, DIAM400, SPL-0.58.0000,MicroP-Diam (LED) v81, PSOC-Diam STAGE_EVT v20. So have I damaged the phone by running this program? Is SSK still in the business of making ROM's? Is Mighty ROM better? Should I do something to undo the running of this unlocker, which says it unlocked, but apparently didn't? Should I used Mighty ROM? I had heard that this didn't work well with Verizon.
Old 09-05-2009, 12:41 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint Diamond
Carrier: Mobile-8

jonidesobry is a n00b

i use mighty rom 4 but not the OEM based..and i still confuse how to send picture message without setting up email acc. or simply how to insert pict on text msg n send it to other phones?
Old 09-05-2009, 01:30 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Sprint Touch Diamond

pwnsicle is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonidesobry View Post
i use mighty rom 4 but not the OEM based..and i still confuse how to send picture message without setting up email acc. or simply how to insert pict on text msg n send it to other phones?
try http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=61802 if you're with sprint. otherwise just look for the arcsoft mms cab for your specific carrier
Old 09-05-2009, 06:59 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond Pro

mumbles1604 is a n00b

Will this ROM work on my HTC Touch, I did the ones for Diamond and Pro, I like how the IE works like a desk top allows access to banking better. I want to Tweak my touch to act the same then I can trash my slow desktops. Can u assist? Thank You for your consideration.
Old 09-05-2009, 09:17 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

This ROM will not work with the HTC Touch. Sorry!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development