PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-04-2008, 12:48 PM
Kitchen Builder
Pocket PC: HTC Touch + Touch Diamond
Carrier: Telus
Threadstarter

tobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: How To: Kitchens

It's going up now... 20 minutes and the link will work.

Full size = 78.7 MB (82,567,168 bytes).

Also, SYS 20924 v2b is up.
Old 11-04-2008, 12:58 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level

Hey Tobey, I fixed the bluetooth issues in my release, so I can give you the files/folders to included it so there are no bluetooth issues in yours
Old 11-04-2008, 01:06 PM
Kitchen Builder
Threadstarter

tobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the community

Sure!

I don't actually know the issues, as I don't use the BT right now... is it regarding headset calls?
Old 11-04-2008, 01:09 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by tobeychris View Post
Sure!

I don't actually know the issues, as I don't use the BT right now... is it regarding headset calls?
Yeah, the headset works once and doesn't work again unless you power cycle the bluetooth. Also, you forgot Voice Command in the SYS

EDIT: Attached is the SYS files needed to fix the bluetooth
Attached Files
File Type: zip Bluetooth Fix.zip (812.4 KB, 8 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by Calkulin; 11-04-2008 at 01:16 PM.
Old 11-04-2008, 01:33 PM
SIR Flash-a-lot
Pocket PC: Hero

KBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Hey Im getting a file corruption error in winrar when unraring the OEM 2.00. Says "CRC failed in OEM\SIP - EzInput".

Anyone else getting this?
Old 11-04-2008, 01:52 PM
SIR Flash-a-lot

KBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Ok I redownloaded it and no corruption now but I am getting an error when I try and build the rom. It says "BuildOS has encountered a problem."
Old 11-04-2008, 01:55 PM
Kitchen Builder
Threadstarter

What Base/SYS?
Old 11-04-2008, 02:09 PM
SIR Flash-a-lot

I restarted my computer and it appears that it is working now. Sorry for jumping the gun.
Old 11-04-2008, 02:40 PM
SIR Flash-a-lot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calcu View Post
Just change this key but be careful because if you enter it incorrectly, your phone will not boot and need a hard reset to get it running again

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\ControlPanel\Sip
DefaultIm={36BC8FF6-8241-4c36-ABDE-204885471FEE}
This didnt seem to work. Funny thing is that I cooked a rom earlier using OEM 1.80, SYS 20924 v2a, and Kitchen 2.03... and it had the regular keyboard. So I just cooked a new one with the new OEM 2.00, SYS 20924 v2b, and Kitchen 2.03.... the small blue keyboard is back. Anyone know how to get the regular keyboard working?
Old 11-04-2008, 02:52 PM
Kitchen Builder
Threadstarter

Why not use full qwerty?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development