PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-09-2008, 01:56 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Telus

gamer007 is keeping up the good workgamer007 is keeping up the good workgamer007 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [10/06/08] JUICY ROM 2.4.1 [Full CE OS 5.2.20755][TELUS][Sprint]

Quote:
Originally Posted by thermodynamic View Post
And could you or Juggalo expand on what "Hidden Notification Settings" means?

Thanks again Juicy+Juggalo!
See Juggalo's thread on it.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=39832
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-09-2008, 02:09 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

thermodynamic is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamer007 View Post
Thanks! Totally missed that thread.
Old 10-09-2008, 04:49 AM
The Playboy Boy
Pocket PC: EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

Curb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuff

I noticed when I go this site or any site with some sentences with Opera most of the words and letters are scrunched together and not really readable. If I zoom even just the smallest amount it spaces everything out and is fine. I know most people cant or dont read writing that is that small but I find it easy to glance through it looking for something I want instead of zooming in. I havent seen this mentioned anywhere in this thread and dont remember it doing that on the stock sprint rom.
Old 10-09-2008, 05:24 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curb71 View Post
I noticed when I go this site or any site with some sentences with Opera most of the words and letters are scrunched together and not really readable. If I zoom even just the smallest amount it spaces everything out and is fine. I know most people cant or dont read writing that is that small but I find it easy to glance through it looking for something I want instead of zooming in. I havent seen this mentioned anywhere in this thread and dont remember it doing that on the stock sprint rom.
Yeah... I think they just haven't got the wrap formatting exactly right in the beta yet. I expect it will improve in some future Opera build.
Old 10-09-2008, 08:26 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Hero & Moment

dream_phyre is halfway to VIP status based on repdream_phyre is halfway to VIP status based on repdream_phyre is halfway to VIP status based on repdream_phyre is halfway to VIP status based on repdream_phyre is halfway to VIP status based on repdream_phyre is halfway to VIP status based on repdream_phyre is halfway to VIP status based on repdream_phyre is halfway to VIP status based on repdream_phyre is halfway to VIP status based on repdream_phyre is halfway to VIP status based on repdream_phyre is halfway to VIP status based on rep

hey drybonz, could you post that green wallpaper you created
Old 10-09-2008, 09:05 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

hoopsdavis is keeping up the good workhoopsdavis is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to hoopsdavis Send a message via MSN to hoopsdavis Send a message via Yahoo to hoopsdavis

I'm curious about some of your battery experiences.

I can't get through a full work day with one battery charge.

Are you guys doing anything extra to increase the battery life.
Old 10-09-2008, 09:43 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro 2

O'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to O'Neil Mitchell Send a message via Yahoo to O'Neil Mitchell Send a message via Skype™ to O'Neil Mitchell

Juicy, I don't know if you or anyone else is using Touchpal. But i have been experiencing issues with the SIP not opening up when selected. I have notice this only happens when I have TouchPal installed. Has this happend to anyone else. Mind you this is a small issue, it's just that the Diamond's Keyboard options are not very good. Without TouchPal typing becomes very slow
Old 10-09-2008, 09:44 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro 2

O'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to O'Neil Mitchell Send a message via Yahoo to O'Neil Mitchell Send a message via Skype™ to O'Neil Mitchell

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsdavis View Post
I'm curious about some of your battery experiences.

I can't get through a full work day with one battery charge.

Are you guys doing anything extra to increase the battery life.
I'm not having any of the Batt issues your having, and I have not changed anything from J2.4.1. Are you running any special Apps
Old 10-09-2008, 09:59 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

hoopsdavis is keeping up the good workhoopsdavis is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to hoopsdavis Send a message via MSN to hoopsdavis Send a message via Yahoo to hoopsdavis

Quote:
Originally Posted by O'Neil Mitchell View Post
I'm not having any of the Batt issues your having, and I have not changed anything from J2.4.1. Are you running any special Apps
No I'm not running any special apps, I added Sprint TV and Sprint Nav after flashing to the Juicy 2.4.1 rom, but neither of those apps are running.

O'Neil Mitchell, under cummunication settings, what options do you have turned on?

Last edited by hoopsdavis; 10-09-2008 at 10:02 AM.
Old 10-09-2008, 10:18 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

leanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on rep

i'm with you on the battery issues. I have nothign else installed that causes battery drain, but yesterday (after totally discharging and then reflashing) I took it off the charger at 1 pm and by 6 it was at 40% with only a few emails and about 15 minutes on the phone.

I have ordered another battery off ebay, so hopefully that will help. Maybe i just have a bad battery....

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development