View Single Post
Old 10-09-2008, 05:24 AM
Drybonz
VIP Member

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [10/06/08] JUICY ROM 2.4.1 [Full CE OS 5.2.20755][TELUS][Sprint]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curb71 View Post
I noticed when I go this site or any site with some sentences with Opera most of the words and letters are scrunched together and not really readable. If I zoom even just the smallest amount it spaces everything out and is fine. I know most people cant or dont read writing that is that small but I find it easy to glance through it looking for something I want instead of zooming in. I havent seen this mentioned anywhere in this thread and dont remember it doing that on the stock sprint rom.
Yeah... I think they just haven't got the wrap formatting exactly right in the beta yet. I expect it will improve in some future Opera build.