PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-01-2008, 02:48 PM
Flat-Out-Addicted
Pocket PC: Nexus S 4G
Carrier: Sprint

syanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [09/27/08] Juicy ROM 2.2 [CE OS 5.2.20755]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juggalo_X View Post
vista still blows chunks. i have a free copy of vista ultimate and business and i dont use either lol
Well then, you should really try Windows Mojave! I hear its GREAT!

JK
MUHAHAHAH lol
Old 10-01-2008, 02:54 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by syanni85 View Post
Well then, you should really try Windows Mojave! I hear its GREAT!

JK
MUHAHAHAH lol
lmao yah i saw that commercial im not as ignorant as some haha

If I have helped you, you like my work, want to get me a coffee or you feel like you wish to help me get my next device.

feel free to its appreciated, but not required!

Thanks To everyone who donated!
Old 10-01-2008, 02:59 PM
Flat-Out-Addicted
Pocket PC: Nexus S 4G

syanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
lmao yah i saw that commercial im not as ignorant as some haha

well from what i've been told, vista is good for people who don't know how to use a computer... but when it comes to avid users, xp takes care of much more business without a ton of bullsh*t

side note http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...81#post2719481 take a look and see what can be done if anything... i'm not very advanced ppcgeek, i'm just a skinner and beta tester for people, thats about it, so i hope one of you guys can figure this out and throw it in your roms!!...
Old 10-01-2008, 03:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch Pro

bigdaddie is becoming a great contributor

Juicy,
Can you sign me up for da Beta testin ?
Old 10-01-2008, 03:50 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond

marcjen is keeping up the good workmarcjen is keeping up the good workmarcjen is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by opuscroakus View Post
I had this happen yesterday. Same symptoms and fix. I also had this with my Mogul on occasion. It would seem as though Active Sync on the device isn't recognizing that it has been disconnected from a PC and is still trying desperately to sync and access data through the USB. I also noticed when this happened that my email wasn't arriving until after the reset.
What's weird is this morning I had my phone plugged into a USB charger. In about two hours it dropped 30% or more. I wasn't even really using it.

I got home and charged it over lunch for about 45min. It was at 65% around 12:30cdt. Now it's at 55% (2:30pdt) with a few phone calls, email and texts. (more than I was using this morning when it dropped 30%.)

I did put on Juicy's Rom this morning because my AUTD wasn't working with WindSprint's I think because of the Telus Rom he used as a base. With Juicy's Sprint Rom my AUTD is working pretty good. Overall the phone appears to be working better.

I do believe something might be going on with the USB charging thing. Just to also note, the USB charger I'm using is from my old 6700, I doubt it matters, but the majority of my battery drain has been coming from a USB charger, I'll be happy.

To those claiming decent battery life on your diamond, what type of charge regimine do you use? Including whether it's USB or Outlet or if it's Diamond chargers or old phone chargers.

Anyway..

Last edited by marcjen; 10-01-2008 at 04:04 PM.
Old 10-01-2008, 03:53 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

i think the battery meter is miss leading......
Old 10-01-2008, 05:39 PM
Gettin' Freaky With It
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S5/iPad Air 2
Carrier: Big Red

rainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to rainfreak

I just flashed Juicy's 2.2 Sprint rom and I am very impressed so far. A ton of available space in my main memory (90+ MB) and it seems very quick to respond. Even more so than my other Diamond with the stock Sprint rom and not much more on it.

So far I am liking it a lot... I will swap my ESN tomorrow and give it a real run for its money. But from what I see now, I think it will take all that I can throw at it and more.

Nice job Juicy, thanks! And thanks to all those that did the beta testing to get it where it is now. If you ever need another experienced user as a beta tester, you know where to look...
Old 10-01-2008, 07:18 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch Pro

bigdaddie is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
i think the battery meter is miss leading......

How about the fact you can fry an egg on the back of the Diamond?
Old 10-01-2008, 07:22 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: diamond
Carrier: sprint

dpiantino is a n00b

What's up witht he hot battery? I called sprint today and they are sending a replacement. Sometimes after use, I'm afraid the phone is going to catch fire in my pocket. I'm sure it will be fixed eventually, just thought I would try a new batch of phones and see if the problem is still there.
Old 10-01-2008, 07:22 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2 / Blackberry 9700
Carrier: TELUS Mobility
Threadstarter

Juicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdaddie View Post
How about the fact you can fry an egg on the back of the Diamond?
very constructive lol

does it get hot just idling, or during gps, or heavy data....

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development